24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?

Hi Friends,
I have applied an Education Loan in United Bank of India. My Loan papers is going to the Regional Office from the respective branch. I have booked for Student Visa and the Interview is on next week. Will I get an Education Loan within a week? I want to know how long will the Regional Office takes to process the Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  10. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  13. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  14. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  15. What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?
  16. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
26th May 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?

The processing speed varies from one bank to another. Hence it depends on the bank from which you are opting for education loan. However, with the advent of technology and internet facilities, now processing speed of banks have increased tremendously. Moreover, banks have become more aggressive to provide faster service to customers. Thus, if you furnish all the documents as per bank's needs and complete all the for, then you can definitely get your education loan sanctioned within a week. Make sure to convey the branch manager of the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan that you require loan request to be processed within a week.
26th May 2016, 10:08 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?

You have applied for Educational loan in United Bank of India. Your loan papers are going to the regional office. You are interested to know whether your loan is sanctioned within a week or not.

>>Basically Regional office processes the loan papers within 2-3 days and returns it to the respective branch. After this the bank branch will sanction the loan amount. So definitely your loan will be sanctioned within a week.

>>In my opinion it will be better for you to visit to the bank branch after 3-4 days again and get to know whether your loan papers is received to the bank office or not. If it is received from the regional branch then ask the branch office to sanction the loan amount as soon as possible after addressing your problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?