7th September 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is actually required for getting education loan from Indian Bank?

What is actually required for getting education loan from Indian Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  6. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  13. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
8th September 2015, 10:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is actually required for getting education loan from Indian Bank?

The following things are required for education loan from Indian Bank :-

- Interaction/Communication with the bank ( branch manager )
- Admission call from a recognized institute having good exposure facilities/reputation.
- Decent academic background.
- Completion of all formalities as mentioned by bank and complying with the terms and conditions of the education loan.
8th September 2015, 11:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is actually required for getting education loan from Indian Bank?

As you want to check the Indian Bank Education Loan Status so here I am giving you the process of it as given.

** Firstly go to the official website of Indian Bank.

** On its homepage in the middle you will see the tab of LOAN APPLICATION STATUS and Click on it.

** Than you will get the new page.

** At this page enter your Reference number and Password.

** Than click on GENERATE

** Than you can check your loan status
9th September 2015, 07:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To avail educational loan one must meet the required eligibility criteria prescribed by the bank.

Documents required for getting educational loan are as follows:

* College admission letter

* College annual fees details

* Bank statement

* Collateral security

* Address proof

* Id proof

* All academic certificates photocopies
15th September 2015, 09:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to do the following to get a Bank Educational Loan sanctioned in India.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
If this process is followed then the chances of getting the Bank Educational Loan sanctioned is very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?