18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is Assignment of future income? Why is it necessary for Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I came to know that I have to submit Assignment of future income if I want to get Bank Education Loan. I didn't understand about this assignment. Kindly tell me what it is? And why it is necessary to submit to the Bank? Please let me know about this.

24th July 2016, 02:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Assignment of future income? Why is it necessary for Bank Education Loan?

Yes, assignment of future income is essential to be submitted in order to opt for education loan. It acts as a consent that you will be getting a job and have a stable source of income in future on course completion which in turn will help in repayment of loan. You just need to sign on the concerned document pertaining to this clause. In case you do not get a job, still you need to start the repayment of loan.
31st January 2023, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Assignment of future income? Why is it necessary for Bank Education Loan?

How to write assignment of the future income of the students for education loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?