4th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?

I want to apply an Education Loan for MCA course. But I am afraid if it will be good or not. I am worried because if I didn't get placement from my college then what will happen? What will bank do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  4. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  7. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  8. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study MCA?
  9. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
  10. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  16. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  17. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2016, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?

Bank will recover loan by any means from you with interest, whether you get placement or not. It is all up to you to arrange the amount to repay the loan with interest.

Banks don't have anything to do with your employment. If you have taken the loan, then you have to pay it back. If you don't pay in time, then interests will keep mounting.
6th November 2016, 10:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?

You should not waste your time in worrying. Rather you should prepare yourself well for the recruitment drives of various companies. Even though you do not get placement after completion of your MCA course, the bank will give you a grace period of 1 year post which it will ask you to repay the loan. Hence, if you do not get placed, you should try to opt for off-campus recruitment drives and get placed. Thus, you need to prepare well and be ready to deliver the best. After one year from your passing, the bank will send you a notice to repay the loan. If you fail to do so, it will inform the co-borrower and guarantor and ask them to do the same. Still if the repayment does not start then it can take legal action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?