20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know that what are the expenses covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course? Can Bank provide me Education Loan for private tuition also?

22nd June 2016, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?

I am extremely sorry to state that private tution fees are not covered under education loan scheme. You will get education loan only for the fees in your institute along with hostel and mess charges. There will not be any private charges covered under the education loan scheme. Tution fees charged by the concerned institute will, however, be covered under education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?