10th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI by distance learning?

hi... am doing my final year b.com. please send details about fees. [email protected] this is my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ICWAI by distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  4. Eligibility for ICWAI after completing 12th in Humanities? Is it possible to do ICWAI course under distance education? -- [New]
  5. Can I join ICWAI after passing B.Com with 43% marks?
  6. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  12. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  13. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  14. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  15. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  16. How can I apply for ICWAI course after completing B.Tech ECE from WBUT?
  17. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  18. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
7th May 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

dear sir plz reply as im confused what to do nd what is better ppl say you should go for icwa i consulted wth ma all professors even they told me yes go for it but i have recently come to know about CIMA which stands for chartered industrial management accountant nd believe me it has good scope in middle east coutries better u tell me what i need to do.i have already taken the prospectus of icwa but didnt pay the fee for admission.i still have time in my hand pls let me know nd show me the right direction to my career.
16th September 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out 12th(commerce). now i am studding F.Y B.com., so, can i do ICWAI with my degree???
5th October 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have passed B.Tech and currently working as a Business Analyst in Finance module in ERP. I want to pursue ICWAI course with my job. I am basically from science background. Will oral or postal course be beneficial for me. What would be the timing for oral course (Inter). Can I opt. for Inter groups one after the other?
13th November 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i just passed class 12 and now i m in 1st year ... can i do ICWAI ? if yes how many years course it is and wat can be the aprrox fees ... i would be glad if anyone can tell me
17th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
i have finished my M.com ,i am interested to do ICWA thru distance education.please give the details of fee structure, best college and how to do.please reply to my mail id:[email protected]
17th December 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
i have finished my M.com,i am interested to do ICWA thru distance education.please give the details of fee structure, best college and how to do.please reply to my mail id:[email protected]
15th January 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO ICWAI AFTER COMPLETING B.COM
23rd August 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am nandhini.i have my completed bba and i want to join icwa by distance learning.and i want to know the fees details about every semester, exam fees, institute name, institute email id with mobile no for clarrfications.send the details by my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?