20th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

What is the percentage of marks required for appearing IIT- 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student?
  2. How to clear backlogs of diploma if the last date is over?
  3. Regular classes are mandatory if repeating 12th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th if failed in 11th standard? -- [New]
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?
  6. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  7. Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I am appearing for advanced supplementary exam?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear for AIEEE entrance exam after failing in physics exam and appeared for advanced supplementary exam?
  9. Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to give supplementary or compartmental exam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible for BSc?
  13. Eligibility for repeating Sr.Secondary after getting failed in it and eligibility of appearing IIT JEE and other entrance exam?
  14. Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?
  15. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for IIT JEE after completion of diploma course?
  18. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2012, 03:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

Yes, you are surely eligible to appear in IIT-JEE exam.
Since, you satisfy the eligibility criteria of IIT-JEE exam, so your are eligible.
You have secured 65% and minimum required percentage is 60%.

So, just fill the form as the last date is 15/12/2009.
24th July 2012, 09:05 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->you can join any course but you should be +2 passed with NON-MEDICAL (PCM) subjects.

-->duration of civil engineering under B.tech is 4 years.

-->but if you have done diploma then you can take admission directly in 2nd year through LEET.

-->Then the course will be of 3 years for you.

-->for getting admission in good colleges like IIT's,NIT's you have to crack exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE with good marks.

all the best....go ahead...
30th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 76% in 10 2 class in 2013 from AP board can I eligible for JEE advanced in 2013
FROM
MORE VIDHYARANI
7th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 4th semester b.sc now. I had a back in 2nd semester and I have cleared it. If I get good rank in iit jam entrance exam am I eligible for admission in iit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?