3rd December 2009, 10:07 PM
patils

Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

I have passed 10+2 in 2009, after appeared in supplimentary exam with 65% marks.
Am I elligible to appear for JEE and for admissions in IITs if I qualify under cut off marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student?
  2. How to clear backlogs of diploma if the last date is over?
  3. Regular classes are mandatory if repeating 12th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th if failed in 11th standard? -- [New]
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?
  6. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  7. Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I am appearing for advanced supplementary exam?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear for AIEEE entrance exam after failing in physics exam and appeared for advanced supplementary exam?
  9. Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to give supplementary or compartmental exam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible for BSc?
  13. Eligibility for repeating Sr.Secondary after getting failed in it and eligibility of appearing IIT JEE and other entrance exam?
  14. Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?
  15. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for IIT JEE after completion of diploma course?
  18. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2009, 10:55 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

yes you are eligible for it.

hurry up last date of submission of form is 15.12.2009
11th December 2009, 11:51 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

yes you are eligible for the exam,
11th December 2009, 11:53 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

as you have passed inter this year you can appear for iit
12th December 2009, 06:44 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for it.
14th December 2009, 09:11 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

yes you are eligible.....the condition is that you should be 10+2 ...any it has two chances
one after other.....
best of luck
15th December 2009, 07:45 PM
shweta guleria

yes you can
30th January 2010, 04:39 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can apply in the iit exam after clearing your supplimentary exam
30th January 2010, 07:15 PM
edward
Top Answerer

yes you are eligible for IIT exam just fill up the form as soon as possible and write the exam.

all the best
15th February 2010, 09:36 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

sorry for late reply.
offcourse you can apply for it means you are eligible for it,but ladt date of application form is over now.
20th February 2010, 04:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

for admission in this field you get only two chances. you are eligible for this course but you can reply late, because admission forms date is closed. so try again later.
28th February 2010, 05:30 PM
vinnubaba75

kya do baar 12th ka exam dilakar iit ke liye appear kar sakte hain
20th June 2010, 02:46 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by patils View Post
I have passed 10+2 in 2009, after appeared in supplimentary exam with 65% marks.
Am I elligible to appear for JEE and for admissions in IITs if I qualify under cut off marks.
yes you are eligible to give iit jee exam. You need atleast 60% marks in aggregate to get admission into iit college.
30th June 2010, 10:26 PM
drdo99
Banned

freind,
you can fill the forms of aieee not iit after compartment
you try next year.
23rd July 2010, 10:46 AM
s.k.singh

you are eligible for it.
You need atleast 60% marks in aggregate to get admission into iit college.you want to know and query regarding this examination then do not worry
you can get Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam
easily from the given below
websites:-www.iitk.ac.in
23rd July 2010, 10:48 AM
s.k.singh

you are eligible for it.
You need atleast 60% marks in aggregate to get admission into iit college.you want to know and query regarding this examination then do not worry
you can get Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam
easily from the given below
websites:-www.iitk.ac.in
24th July 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for i.a.s. exam after appearing in supplementary exam?
25th July 2010, 01:23 AM
shubham957

Smile Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

Quote:
yes you are eligible to give the exam. start preparing for it.
all the best
6th August 2010, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

can i appear for IIT exams if I ve passed 12th class with 59% agg marks
6th August 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for iit exam 2011 while appearing improvement exam of 10 2 in 1011.

Naveen
9th August 2010, 10:42 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

their website with admission link is a perfect for your queries.
there are many other ways ,call at 011-2228706.
there you can get some information
10th August 2010, 02:51 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

yes you are equally eligible as the other students are. You just need to apply for JEE exam . Its eligibility is fullfilled only with a valid percentage in 12th. Doesnt matter whether it is done in two times.
16th August 2010, 12:38 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

they are going to come in the last week of may.
you can see them in cbse.nic.in
16th September 2010, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 52% marks from up board can i give iit exam or aieee exam
16th September 2010, 11:23 PM
palashbolia

yes you are eligible .Go this time give your best and conquer the world.Alll the best
17th September 2010, 12:01 AM
tavleensingh

Quote:
yes you are eligible.IIT only wants minimum 60% no matter of supplement
17th September 2010, 12:59 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th with 52% marks from up board can i give iit exam or aieee exam
Dear friend
You can't appear IIT-JEE examination.
The educational qualification required to appear in IIT-JEE is 60% or above in 12th standard. So you won't be eligible to apply for IITJEE.
If you want to appear IITJEE then you can re register for 12th examination this year and apply as 12th appearing student. Try to do better than 60% in the 12th board and also clear the JEE examination. Then you will get chance of admission in IITs. But this would be your last chance so prepare well for both IIT-JEE and your board examination.
Thank You
17th September 2010, 02:14 AM
sayan550

Dear friend,

There are so many entrance exams to qualify the IIT exam if you are in supplementary state.the exams like MPPET,JAM,IISC,CLAT...etc..pls chech thr links and get your updates from there...

http://iitportal.com/community/MPPET/MPPET-2009-Application-Forms
http://jam.iitm.ac.in/sched.php
http://entrance-exam.net/iisc-2009-phd-mid-year-admissions/
http://www.successcds.net/LawEntrance/CLAT/

Good Day........
17th September 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 52% marks from up board can i give iit -jee exam or aieee exam
22nd September 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am reading in class 12th . so , i want to know about the date of filling the application form for iit 2011. from where i will get iit application form?
15th October 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

after writing cet examination can we join iit
15th October 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what all examination should be written before iit
3rd November 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th in 2009 with 72% . am i eligible for iit jee 2011
21st November 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

if I have dropeda after eleventh then iit chansses after towelth pass
28th February 2011, 08:37 PM
danish_khurana

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for IIT Admissions after appearing in supplementary exam?

Date of birth: Candidate belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must be born on or after October 01, 1986 and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must be born on or after October 01, 1981
Year of passing qualifying examination (QE): Must have passed the qualifying examination, namely, XII standard or any equivalent examination, after 1st October 2009 or in the year 2010 or will be appearing in 2011
Minimum percentage of marks in QE: candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks and candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination
1st March 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

how much grace marks are given in 12 cbse
16th March 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i got supplementary in class 12th can iit will wait for me till i clear clear my supplementary test.
12th April 2011, 03:50 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
yes you are eligible.....the condition is that you should be 10+2 ...any it has two chances
one after other.....

thanks
9th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How many marks obtained in maths , physics and chemistry for applying IIT JEE.
20th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I passed class12th but this is supplomentary pass but I got iit,aieee rank did I go for admission in aieee or iit
13th June 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I m giving supplementary exam,can i take admission in itt college next year after getting agg 60% in each sub.
14th June 2011, 10:11 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

yes you are equally eligible as the other students are. You just need to apply for JEE exam . Its eligibility is fullfilled only with a valid percentage in 12th. Doesnt matter whether it is done in two times.

Thanks
16th June 2011, 09:55 AM
kartavya99

eligible criteria are:

60% in 12th
appearing/passed 12th
only two attempts
16th June 2011, 04:52 PM
sachin6

You apply gate exam and then you get a good score.your chance to place in iit is good.
21st June 2011, 06:18 PM
rupi

Quote:
Yes, you are. Congratulations. Fill the form soon.
1st July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i secured 2110 rank in iit jee .....but got supply in chemestry in 12th class ......and now i cleared supply by 65% ... am i elligible for admissions in itt..??
3rd July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have a supplemantary in 6 semester b.tech..n my reslut of dat vl come out after gate 2012..can i appear in gate 2012.
6th July 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

itio
12th September 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing diploma in CE right now, this is my last year....i want to know is there any option for me to get admission in IIT???
And if any then what is it?
21st November 2011, 06:03 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

one after other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?