8th May 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT

sir/mam. I have appeared recently in 10thclass cbse exam.Now I want coaching for IIT Mains/schooling/lodging through your
coaching centre.please intimate me every detail regarding fee structure and when will classes start. My phone number
is 8803079875.
9th May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT

I am shubham kumar .I am 12passed and I want to know the fee structure of target batch. Please inform me at my mobile no -8002833321
21st May 2015, 05:26 PM
pks1975

MY DAUGHTER IS THE STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUCTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA FOR IIT. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.

MAIL - [email protected][/QUOTE]
10th June 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fees structure in bansal classes for IIT coaching. I have secured 97.20% Markes in 10th exam recetly.Please contact me on 09860517367
17th June 2015, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the fees structure of students having more than 90% marks or a board topper for iit classes
my email...is [email protected]
28th August 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the process of it after class tenth. Please tell me by contacting me at my personal mobile. no. 8896909852. thank you
29th December 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am presently studying in class tenth.i want to know about entrance exams and fee details for iit in 2018.
7th February 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

My son is appearing in xth exam. I want to admit him my son for coaching class cum Xl and Xll .what is the fee structure for integrated classed for class Xl and Xll ,hostile facility and IIT coaching fee.PSE reply at kishanbisht994 @gmail.com
7th February 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

My son is appearing in xth exam. I want to admit him my son for coaching class cum Xl and Xll .what is the fee structure for integrated classed for class Xl and Xll ,hostile facility and IIT coaching fee.PSE reply at kishanbisht994 @gmail.com
3rd April 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in class 10th.I wish to take coaching center at Kota for IIT. Is there any institute providing integrated class room coaching for IIT along with XI and XII,class.what about Hostel facility. What will be fees for this two year integrated class room XI and XII along with IIT coaching.

Please reply.
My mail id is [email protected]
My mobile no is 8874296995
24th April 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I have given my 10 exam please tell about your institute fees structure for 11 n 12 for IIT coaching. classes. please contact me on 8149985445.plse contact sir
13th June 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I had passed in 12 th class.and I wants to asking about dropper batch
11th September 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,PLEASE LET ME INFORM your fees structure including hostel fees,because my son Akash Roy now in class x and I want to admit him in your school from xi to takecoaching of IIT.My mobile no is 09932262651,09475141541,my email id is [email protected]
10th January 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

MY SON IS STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUCTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTAFOR IIT. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
my e-mail [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee for the one year program after 12th for the preparation of neet in bansal classes meerut
23rd October 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I know its October but I want to take admission in Bansal is there admission open for class 11 session 2017 my cgp is 7.8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?