5th January 2011, 08:29 PM
Ramnarayan Puhan

Can I complete my graduation under SSR of Indian navy and become a Class I officer?

Can I complete my graduation under SSR of Indian Navy and become a class1 officer

16th January 2011, 09:20 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation under SSR of Indian navy and become a Class I officer?

Yes,if your selected in SSR the Indian Navy will take care of your studies.They will definitely provide you graduation course along with the training.There are four major exams for recruiting i.e recruitment of Artificer Apprentice, Direct Entry for Diploma Holders, Senior Secondary Recruit & MR/NMRs and Musicians.

You can become a class 1 officer after the training course which basically includes 24 weeks training in INS Chilka followed by 24 weeks professional training in various Naval Establishments all over India.

The recruitment are done twice an year.The notifications are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" or in daily newspapers.You can even follow the given link

http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

You need to send the application form either hand written or typed as per the format mentioned in the notification.
8th February 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation under SSR of Indian navy and become a Class I officer?

If you join as SSR then chances are rare that you will become an officer even if you complete your Phd
16th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do my b.tech after ssr.
17th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, after completing my b.tech program .can i become class-I officer through ssr.
4th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my b.tech after ssr
10th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can i complet my b.tech with ssr of indian navy
7th May 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to join Indian navy if i'm passed with 50% in 10 2 Science?
30th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my b tech joining ssr
24th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

can i go in technical branch from ssr
25th July 2012, 02:32 PM
sheelasnj

f your selected in SSR the Indian Navy will take care of your studies.They will definitely provide you graduation course along with the training.There are four major exams for recruiting i.e recruitment of Artificer Apprentice, Direct Entry for Diploma Holders, Senior Secondary Recruit & MR/NMRs and Musicians.

You can become a class 1 officer after the training course which basically includes 24 weeks training in INS Chilka followed by 24 weeks professional training in various Naval Establishments all over India.

The recruitment are done twice an year.The notifications are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" or in daily newspapers.You can even follow the given link

9th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get educational leave ? I am a sailor
13th November 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what are the different ranks a police has in the Indian navy? what are their pay scale?
19th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

is it posible to jump frm the post of a sailor to that of an oficr in Navy?
13th March 2013, 06:14 PM
gaeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramnarayan Puhan View Post
Can I complete my graduation under SSR of Indian Navy and become a class1 officer
yes,after getting into ssr of indian navy,you can complete your graduation at AAC(Army Cadet College) of indian defence and to become a class -1 officer that is officer of permanet comission or short service comission you need to attend the CW(Comission Worthy) exam held twice every year ,inside the indian navy.on successful completion of written and ssb interview of CW you will be comissioned as an officer in Indian Navy.
29th May 2013, 11:22 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for the post of SSR of Indian navy after graduation .

28th November 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I don't understand the pay role of ssr navy can you tell me properly please
28th November 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I don't understand pay role of ssr navy can you tell me properly please
6th April 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a recruit in IndianNavy as Sailor.my branch is M.E.How can i change my branch?
15th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

If u want 2 become a officer then plz dont join indian navy as a sailor.....itz very difficult after becoming a sailor!!! Alok patel indian navy
29th July 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am selected in ssr indian navy 2014 batch . Now i am doing btech in punjabi university . sir please give me a right decision that i will continue our btech study or i will be go in ssr training . please give me a answer fastily.
Thanku
22nd October 2014, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have listen that if u dont know how to speak english,then you can't become an officer in indian navy.is it real sir? kindly tell me please sir..
26th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

can any one proovide me syllabus of CW(COMMISION WORTY) PLZ AND INTRVIEW PROSSES
15th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

IS IT VERY DIFFICULT TO BECOME A COMMISIONED OFFICER AFTER GETTING IN TO INDIAN NAVY AS A SAILOR
20th February 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the ways to became an officer after being a sailor in indian navy.....
And if I am doing my b.tech and after 3 semester if I will get selected for aa , then is there any chance to complete my b.tech while doing my training....
15th March 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying in btech 3rd year.can l complete my 4th year in navy after being selected as SSR and get my graduation certificate?please reply
5th May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I be promoted from MR TO SSR IF I HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
28th December 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am selected for Indian ssr but I want to step in Artificer Apprentice
24th February 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

can a ssr sailor become an officer in indian navy? what should be his qualification to appear for CW exam?
25th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a college student and I m doing BSc .I got selected in indian navy AA .Is it possible that I can join AA with my graduation continues.
Or is there any hope that I can complete my graduation in indian navy.
3rd April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the branch from MR to SSR by giving exams?
22nd October 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was born on 1997, now there is no scope to me to appear for NDA exam. What should I do?
Please suggest me a way. I am very fascinate about Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?