18th December 2011, 01:07 PM
siddhanth karnik

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

respected sir/madam
i mr.siddhanth.d.karnik i am commerce student with subject maths hindi . i want to joint indian army at officer level .
so, i request you to help me up and i hope you will solve my solution.my contect no 8080305159
thank you
your faithfull
siddhanth.d.karnik
19th December 2011, 04:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simant kumar mishra View Post
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
HI,
Yes, you can join Indian Army after passing 12th with any stream.
For this you have to qualify the National Defence Academy(N.D.A) Exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
22nd December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam, my family background is not related to army.i have passed 12th in commerce and perusing my degree BBM. I m interested to serve my country in every possible way. My height is 6ft n immunity is strong. What is the procedure of joining Indian army. Let me know at [email protected]
29th December 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

criteria for joining to indian army?
30th December 2011, 01:05 AM
raone.9

Hi dear,

You can join in indian army after 12th std through an exam called

"NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY" NDA. If you want to join as an army officer you

can go through an exam called "COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE" CDS. For joining

through CDS you must finish a degree and must be graduate.

salute to you and your father.

Thanks
18th January 2012, 09:35 PM
PINTUKUMARSEAL

SIR I COMPLETED GRADUATION FROM COMMERCE IN THE YEAR 2010 AGED-22 YRS NOW I DECIDED TO JOIN IN ARMY AS AN OFFICER FOR THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO...PLZ REPLY ME IN MY EMAIL ID:- [email protected]
30th January 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing bcom 1st year from nainital. can i join indian army as an army officer ????????
15th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am furkan ahmed from gurgaon (H.R) i have pass 12th class with commerce.
plz sir gave a one chance .
d.o.b-23/12/1992.
Mobile num 9911985110.
Email : [email protected]
plz sir gave one chance yes ya no.
i wait...
16th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i am rajender singh from delhi i have 10 2 science said - 57 %. my choice army join so plz call no 9953011448 my height. 165cm weight. 54 sir reply give ans plz.
17th February 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

AFTER DOING COMMERCE 12TH PASS can i do nda?
17th February 2012, 05:01 PM
Krishna Moni Bora

Respected Sir,
I am Krishna Bora student of B.Com. 2nd semister and I have passed HS Exam with 70.2% marks. I am very interested on INDIAN ARMY and I want to join in this procedure an Officer's Ranks. But I donot know specially about this. Please give me some advice for it's. I am waiting for your reply.....!

My Addres :-
Name : Krishna Bora
Mobile No. : +919864557587
Email : [email protected]
Dist. : Nagaon (Assam)
Vill : Nasatra
P.O. : Aibheti
Pin : 782002
20th February 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening sir, i am Mr. Nikhil Rai son of Amar Rai n my grand father is retired Captain. B.M. Lama and i am also wating eagerly for an oppurtunity to join Indian Army. so please help me n eagerly wating for ur reply. Jai Hind.
21st February 2012, 06:43 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

Quote:
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
Dear friend you can apply for NDA exam after your 12th, after your seletional you will trained at NDA/IMA and you will get a bachelors degree in science arts commerce or complete your education get a bachelors degree appear for SSC?SSB exam , after clearing this you will get a call letter for SSB/SSC selection camp, after clearing this you will be absorbed on the bases of all India merit
for more details log on to www.joinindianarmy.com
best of luck
27th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam my eyesight is very weak and i wear specs can i join indian army...........
29th February 2012, 04:39 PM
edward1989

salute to you and your father.
25th April 2012, 02:44 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
NDA is the entrance exam for the Indian army. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC every year. The educational qualification is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years.
31st May 2012, 06:13 PM
VIVEK2525

Hi friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy

For writing this exam the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates must be a unmarried male candidate.
The candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2 -19 years.
The candidates must have finished +2 with 10th,12th pattern of state school education.

Thank you.
31st May 2012, 09:49 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hello friend....

To join in ARMY after completion of 12th standard you need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
12th standard

2.AGE LIMIT:16.5 to 19 years.

3.NATIONALITY:Indian

4.GENDER: Only male candidates.

5.Physically fit for candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

3.Medical test

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
7th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm now doing Batular of business administration student. i want join in INDIAN ARMY becouse i love my contry. So pls send me the proceedure i was experience in NCC but i'm not eligible for the certificate ....so pls accept my request sir .
: 914782593157
:[email protected]
your's faithfully
MANU. M
7/6/2012 Sd/-
7th June 2012, 11:21 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

As you have asked the procedure for joining in Indian Army,you could write the NDA exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy

For writing this exam the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates must have finished +2 with 10th,12th pattern of state school education.

Thank you
17th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i had passed my plus two in commerce at2008 and now i 22 years old now i am serving IAF as an airman, i have no more educational qualificdtion can i join indian army as an officer?
3rd July 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,im dng bcom final yr.i want to join in d indian army aftr cmpltng ma degre.so whch is the bst coachng centr in india fo ssb??
19th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir iam b.com degree completed iam join indian army now what procedure
29th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Krishna Borah

Respected Sir....,
I am Krishna Bora student of B.Com. 3rd Sem. I have passed 12th exam with 70.2% marks. I am very interested on NDA. Can I join Indian Army as an Officer's Rank....? Please give me the procedure to join NDA as an Army Officer...!

My mobile number is:
And my email ID is:
[email protected]

Please reply me....! Jai Hind...!!!
29th July 2012, 05:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join as Army Officer in Indian Army one has to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II after 12th Commerce.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board.

The candidate should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The NDA can be applied only through on line by paying requisite fees for examination. If you atre interested you can apply for NDA-I 2013 exam which will be held in the month of April 2013.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th July 2012, 02:16 PM
sheelasnj

30th July 2012, 04:17 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

Age eligibility is to be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
15th August 2012, 02:21 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

Age eligibility is to be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

ALL THE BEST.
9th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,my heart can beat 2 serve my country,my aim is join indian army,i'm 2 student in commarce,accounts and c.sci, i wana become officer plz bless me,thank you
23rd September 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Resecpted sir
I m sohanlal .r. mallah and I have now complete my 12th and i m doing B.B.I . And software engeering from GNIIT Cloud campus
can i join nda as army officer rank so will you suggest to me or gradution also becoz i love my india and i want to join nda so give the answer of my ques
her is my contact no :-8898699753
e-mail:[email protected]
24th January 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

i want to ask that can i give exam of nda with commerce without maths in 12th or can i give exam of cds or what is the procedur of it like which digree we want to take for how much year plzz tell me sir
thankyou
6th February 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how can a jaawan become an officer in indian army
26th February 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i had completed inter 2nd yr mec how can i join in indian navy
3rd July 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have to join indian army ,but i have commerce stream without maths,so please can you suggest me to join the indian army o ican fullfill my dream
4th August 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am jishnu.my qualification in commerce,COandPA,my age 18,my ambition become a army officer.pls contact me 8157881725
31st August 2013, 08:44 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi.........................!

Eligibility criteria:

@ BEST OF LUCK @
8th September 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

TO
The head officer
Army....

sir
I am a reading in 12th class in marwari college ranchi. but i am not intrest in study or i don't want this life i have many problem my family belongs to below middle family always create fainancial problem.
so if you are i will able to join army its great for my life and my family also i will die for my country or i will kill all people who will see in bad way.
sir please
mob. 9279309151 [email protected]
10th September 2013, 11:07 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

Yes, You can join Indian army after passing 12th with any stream. For this you have to qualify the National Defence Academy (N.D.A) Exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Pass 12th With any subject from any recognized university
Age limit:-16.5 - 19 yrs
Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-

Written exam.
Interview
Medical exam

Educational Qualification:-

1. For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent

2. For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering

3. For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years

Best Books for CDS Exam:-

CDS Combined Defence Services Exam Solved Papers
by
GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Guide To C. D. S (Combined Defence Services Exam)
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For more details about CDS exam and Application process , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th February 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Hello sir how r u... I am in 9 class my dream is to join Indian army as a
Captan so sir what I do after passing as a arts student to make
Me good and honest captan of indian army
My whole family is in army so please please please sir reply me
My email is [email protected]
20th February 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am student of 12th commerce, may i know that how to get good post in army?
21st February 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am mba graduate and i was very much interested to join army from my childhood itself. becoz of parents force i done my post graduation. now i am really not happy with the job. i passed my ncc c certificate with b grade and my age is 24 years and 10 months.
can i join army now>? what are the possibilities ? please reply me. i am waiting for your response.
my email id is [email protected]
22nd February 2014, 12:45 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You can join Indian Army soon after completion of your 12th class with any of the stream.

For this you should crack NDA Exam which will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

The complete selection procedure would involve
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

You should have completed your 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized college to be eligible to apply for this Exam.

There is no minimum percentage of marks required for the candidates in 12th class in order to be eligible for this Exam.

The required age for the candidates should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

There is no relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of any category.

You should be a citizen of Indian and unmarried male candidate to fulfill the eligibility.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
28th April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ma'am, i cleared my class 12th sci bio and daughter of sub A.L BHARGAVA and his is on service from AEC (army education corps) i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
6th May 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir and mam .. willing to join indian army force just to serve my nation INDIA as an army officer or an army soldier.. thats it
19th May 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam a final year student in hotel management.is it is possible for me to apply in my final year for the post of JCO catering in army.plz do reply...
22nd May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sirivr me e proces to join army
my name gautham pm iam 20yers old my father a rtd havildar in asc suplies iam capt at nda reg armourdy
22nd May 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sirivr me e proces to join army
my name gautham pm iam 20yers old my father a rtd havildar in asc suplies iam capt at nda reg armourdyyou can also join nda by 95%above
29th May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

good evening,
sir
i,m naveen kumar of class 12th passed with commerce i want to join the indian army so please
sugese me how can i join indian army
24th August 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

my name karandeep singh siddhu i want join indian army from commerce economic phy education please tel me can i join after 12
15th December 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from commerce stream having 61.2 ...
Height -5'10 weigh - 56 kg
How I join army as an officer or for any other good post in army.......Please reply
Email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?