26th March 2011, 09:08 PM
simant kumar mishra

Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army

3rd April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir/mam, my family background is not related to army.i have passed 12th in ISC board in commercr stream.i m interested to serve my country in every possible way.my hieght is 5.4ft n immunity is strong.what is the procedure of joining Indian army.please answer..
4th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

i have just appear12 exam and i want to go in indian army then what i have to do
4th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i just appear 12 exam with commerce and i want to go in indian army then waht i have to do
5th April 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th in commerce with 68% and i want to join indian army because its my dream to see me a army officer so how can i apply in indian army now iam 18 years young boy plz tell me the procedure to entre in it
6th April 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i recently finished my class 12 in commerce,
n i wanted to join indian army,
my heigth is 5.4ft but i have a strong love for my nation.
Sir please help me and call me on 09862207090 plz.
Jai hind!
10th April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study in 8 n i want to join Indian army as a army officer so when i can join , after 10 or 12 can u send me the detail on my account [email protected]
10th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

Age eligibility is to be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
11th April 2011, 06:07 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

Hi friend,

You can join in indian army after 12th std through an exam called

"NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY" NDA. If you want to join as an army officer you

can go through an exam called "COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE" CDS. For joining

through CDS you must finish a degree and must be graduate.

salute to you and your father.
12th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have just finished 10th standart and I want to join the Indian Army after 12th standart.What subjects do I have ti take to join the army?Please give me suggestions in detail in Science and Commerce line.
12th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam

Sir i am B.Com from Mumbai. And Date of birth 26/05/1983. I wanted to join indian army,so it is the possible i can join. please Give reply on me Email id. [email protected]
12th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Sri Tul tul Mahanta, from Assam. I am passed from 12th class in Arts, Red belt in ITF Tyacondo and diploma in Computer. So how can I joint in Indian Army.Sir please tell me details.

My aim in life is a Army Officer. So pleaes You can help me.I am waiting your mail.
15th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, dont suggest me any thing .... because i m AWESOME
16th April 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam j.pawanmohan s/o j,jaganmohan iam 2studient of arts group can i eligeble for the officers training academy[OTA] my father have been served in indian army for 22 years. sir iwants to be an army officer.sir if 2 qaulification is not enough and ihave to do a dgree or it is nessary to finsh an dgree i will do it sir please show me a track to join as a army officer. sir with touching your foot, please call me sir my cell no is 09788813708.
18th April 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th with commerce.can i join indian navy?
20th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed first year bcom and waant to join indian army plz give me some advice
20th April 2011, 08:02 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by simant kumar mishra View Post
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
my dear for this do fill NDA form whose age limit is 1 july 1993 to 1 january 1996 so do fill this form to check your ability good luck
20th April 2011, 08:39 PM
saswata06

Pursue graduation after 12th,then crack the CDS exam and the SSB,physical fitness test etc.
Then you will be commissioned as an officer in Indian army.
20th April 2011, 08:59 PM
A15
Junior Member+

Hi friend,

You can join in Indian army after 12th std through an exam called

"NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY" NDA. If you want to join as an army officer you

can go through an exam called "COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICE" CDS. For joining

Best of Luck.....
20th April 2011, 10:05 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

20th April 2011, 10:14 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you have taken Maths,Physic and Chemistry subjects in 12th standard,you would have chance to apply for NDA exam.

Now you don't have any chance,so if you are interest,You can try for CDS exam after your graduation.

For more details,about CDS exam click here
21st April 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Gudmorning sir i want to join army i want to fil the form online for NDA exams plz give me site for apply in army online
21st April 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, m Rana chakraborty, D.O.B:-01.01.1992, now i am hospital management student 1st year in TRPURA MEDICAL COLLEGE. My height is 5.6" all time its my dream that i m join Indian navy or army,, can i go the NDA or CDS exam and how, plzzzz help me ,, MY EMAIL IS :- [email protected],, plzz reply me sir/mam,,,
22nd April 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to join indian army officer. sir my dob 12.12.86, so pls give me the full details & the procedure for applying & I am also a NCC candidate, I have obtain B Grade in "C" Certificate.I want to join it desperately.
So pls mail me as soon as possible.
Thanks
Naresh Sharma
My E-mail address :- [email protected]
25th April 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i udai kumar have written the b. com computers examinations and i would like to join the indian army and i am from andhra pradesh please let me know how to proceed
hope i will get the response as soon as possible

thanking you sir
my e-mail id: [email protected]
26th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a commerce student i have finished my 12 with 86% am i elligible for the NDA exam
26th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
iam appearing for H.S.C in this academic year and i want to join indian army sir i have no NCC certificate so sir which exam did i have to pass at how many percantage and from which college did i collect the form
8th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know can i join indian army from officer rank with taking commerce
8th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th in commerce i want to join indian army because its my dream to see me a army officer so how can i apply in indian army now i am 17.5 years young boy plz tell me the procedure to entre in it

my e-mail id [email protected]
9th May 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of class12 commerce . i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
14th May 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

'm aishwarya passed 10th stdand plannindg to join commerce course in HEBA my height is 5.4 and my weight is 45kg's
24th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have given ssc examination so how can i get admision in indian army plz sir mail me on [email protected] my life always for my nation and would to die for my nation only
"jai hind"
25th May 2011, 12:56 PM
shreyas hegde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 12th and want to join as a army officer after 12th exam sir can u plz plz plz tll me how can i enter indian army i wll be proud of myself and i am very eager to enter indian army as a officer.............i would also like to be a army soldier......and sir pls tll me hw to join in both post as a soldier as well as a officer.
sir plz plz plz contact me on this no-08082313325 i will be waiting for ur cll and rply...................jay javan...........................jay hind.......................plz plz sir accept my request i am waiting..........................................m era bharat mahan jay hind.............................................. ...............
25th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am vishal thapa from himachal pradesh i was a commerce student got 68% in 2 and now i am a student of b.sc.IT 3rd year !
My father is retd.havaldar frm indian army
i know my education have gone bit deep in (information technology).but now i have realized in life is there between green gentlemens ! I am taking coaching for last 2 months for C.D.S !
What qualities i need to develop n will i will be able to join indian army ????
DONT SAY NO COZ M GOING 2 PROVE U WRONG !
26th May 2011, 12:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simant kumar mishra View Post
Hey friend,

As you have asked the procedure for joining in Indian Army,you could write the NDA exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy

For writing this exam the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates must be a unmarried male candidate.
The candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2 -19 years.
The candidates must have finished +2 with 10th,12th pattern of state school education.

Thank you.
27th May 2011, 12:57 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Thanks
28th May 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am Jayesh from West Bengal. I'm currently in class 12, ISC Board. I wish to join the Indian Army as an Officer. Please enlighten me about the necessary steps.
Thank you.
30th May 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

respected,sir
I am a Sumit Bhatt. i am in class 12th with a subject of commerce with maths and in current i have a three national participant certificate in athletics (running). how can i join Indian army as an officer please tell me about it.
Thank you
30th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 12th but my age is 22 now. I want to join indian army as an officer. Sir, i really want to serve my country. So please provide me the correct information.
2nd June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i pass 12th in vocational streem (electrical branch) . so possible to i will join indian army ?
22nd June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i m pankaj son of subedar suresh giri eme i passssed my 10 classs with 5.2 cgpa i want to became a indian army offficer sir in 11 classsss i decide to take cooomerce strem so possible to i willl join army
22nd June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I pass class 12th in 2011 and i have commerce stream. can i join INDIAN ARMY now?
23rd June 2011, 11:14 AM
Mr X

Question Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir i want to join army ,i am 12th pass in commerce and and the way to join army is through filling NDA form ...plz tell me that selection of person for Officer RAnk ie {captain,colonel} is done on basis no of marks the person gets in written examination .

plz me tell that one of my relative is saying....NDA ke exam clear karne k baad apko hvaldar ya chote rrank ki job milege ..so plz tell me that is it true...?
23rd June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th exams with commerce stream and i want to join army with Officer rank ie [captain colnnel] & i know to join army i have to fill NDA exam forum but i want to know that selection of the person for officer rank is done on the basis of written examination .?

& i one thing more one of our relative just say by filling such NDA I will get small posts lilke [clerk,havaldar] is that so plz rply me my Email id {[email protected]}
25th June 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i am passout student of 12th commerce. and now i am doing hotel management. so it is possible for me to join indian army.
25th June 2011, 08:20 PM
lal chand singh

]sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder but my name are different in relation certificate. i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
3rd July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir ...... my name is Abinash lala and iam now studying in12th with commerce stream ..... and i want to join the INDIAN ARMY ........ sir i don't have any interest in doing jobs in banks or in any industry !!!!!!!! therefore my only aim is to join defence ....... but my parents dont support me on this matter and we have arguments regarding this matter ...... sir i am not well in studies !!!!!!! but i am average !!!! and i just believe that the army people have a amazing personality ....... well i think that INDIAN ARMY is my life.... and i have to get my life anyhow !!!!!!! tats it ...... sir i think i'll get feedback from ur side ...... my email id is [email protected]
4th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam
I am ARJUN from jalandhar (punjab) i have passed 12th class in commerce this year so u suggested me how to apply indian army as like an officer & also suggest me i am std in future B.A or B.COM . PLZ sir reply i am wiating ur answer

MY ID [email protected] OR CALL 917355026201
5th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR
I M SANJAY FROM DIBRUGARH ,ASSAM ,I HAVE PASSED 12 CLASS IN COMMERCE THIS YEAR AND WANT TO JOIN INDIAD ARMY SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO JOIN ARMY. MY HIGHT IS 5.7" WIGHT 50kg PLEASE CALL ME 9508901699PLZ sir reply i am wiating ur answer
5th July 2011, 10:10 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
You can join in indian army after 12th std through an exam called

"NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY" NDA. If you want to join as an army officer you

can go through an exam called "COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE" CDS. For joining

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?