14th June 2012, 07:25 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student?

you go for after doing +2 with commerce :-
1.B.A
2.B.C.A
3.diploma in engineering
4.diploma in nursing(GNM)
5.B.B.A
21st June 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niklesh92 View Post
You can go for B.com
BBM
Charted Accountant
MBA..
is there is an option for CS also or not if i scored 60-70% in 12th?
30th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

give the full list of best ciursesafter 12 commerce with below 50 % ?
30th June 2012, 06:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey i m shurti sharma frm agra i just gave exam of 12 from commerce and my subjects are accounting business economics so i wana know about what course is best for me..as me not as gud in studies and my 10th percntage is also below 60 so pls guide me.
some options for commerce students are

B.com - After B.com you can do M.com and then join teaching line or banking sectors or export companies etc.

otherwise you can do MBA in foreign trade or MBA in finance or MBA in HR and marketing.

Some professional courses you can do along with B.com are -

CA - Chartered Accountancy - It is one of the most popular course among the commerce students. You will have to give Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to enter the Foundation course

ICWA - After completing 10+2 with commerce on is eligible for Foundation course of Cost Accountancy under The Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India (ICWAI)

Company Secretary (CS) - As a CS you will have to manage the tax, finance, legal matters, cooperate laws etc. of a company.

Some other options for you are

Law - BA LLB is a 5 year integrated program and LLB is a 3 year program which can be done after HSC. If you are not interested in the old jobs of criminal or civil lawyer then you can choose specializing in something different like cyber laws, Environment and Consumer Protection Laws and Intellectual Property Laws.
For this you will have to give Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) . Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for it.

BA / BSc Economics- For better prospects you should choose to do post graduation also. This field will provide you jobs in various investment firms and government enterprise also.

Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) - This course is basically concerned with programming languages. you will have to give an entrance exam also.

B.Sc.(H) Computer Science - It has nothing to do with commerce stream but is basically chosen by those who like Mathematics

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - It is chosen by those who have mathematics and English as core subjects.

BA Hons (English) - This also not has much to do with commerce stream but if you like reading and writing then it is very good option for you.
30th June 2012, 09:55 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
first of all i want to give you my personal opinion that never think -ve like i am average student,i cant do it ,always think +ve and i am sure then you can get each and every success,do more and more hard work.
There are many courses which you can do after 12th commerce:
BBA
BCA
CS
ICWA
LLB
and many more
Good Luck
15th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th standard and give a papers of CPT. In next week result come.I must passed in that. Now I want to coaching of IPCC. After doing/Clearing IPCC. What is next.....
15th July 2012, 10:05 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
hey i m shurti sharma frm agra i just gave exam of 12 from commerce and my subjects are accounting business economics so i wana know about what course is best for me..as me not as gud in studies and my 10th percntage is also below 60 so pls guide me.
hello courses after 12th you can apply
B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance)
B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF
B. Com (Banking and Insurance)
B.A. (Fashion Communication)
B.B.A (Honours)
B.B.A.
B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management)
B.B.M. (Shipping)
B.Com
B.Com (Account & Finanace)
B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
B.Com (Computer Application)
B.Com (Financial Accounting)
B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM
B.Com (Honors)
B.Com (Professional )
16th July 2012, 12:12 AM
gokuls1

hey dear,
After 12th lots of courses are there for you to do, following are the courses you can do after 12th commerce:
Charted Accountancy(CA), B.COM,BBA,ICWA, BBM, Hotel Management.
so choose the best course in which you have intrest.

Best Luck..!!
16th July 2012, 12:20 AM
priyankasree

Quote:
If i take C.A courses in 12 with above 60% in karnataka which collage can i join pls tell me i will thank full for u

If you have below 60% in 10th there is nothing to worry, even having below 60% in 12th is also not an issue.

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any field in Commerce or Corporate sector where student having percentage lower then 60% will not find his.her way to success. Yeah if anybody have percentage lower then 50% then its a matter to worry.

Today where there is endless oppurtunities awaiting for any skilled or qualified person in any field Career planning is getting tougher for students.

There are various oppurtunities for you Awaiting after your class 12 Commerce.

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time. But CA will be quite tougher for you because it is the field dominated by brilliant commerce and science students also.

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.

MBA, one of the most favrouite course among the Students after persuing Bachelors degree.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.

B.com, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.
16th July 2012, 12:48 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

After 12th commerce you can choose some course according to your interest.you can do B.com,B.A,BBA,BCA these courses are very easy and lot of opportunities.

Also you can prepare for Bank clerk exams.
IBPS conducted bank CWE exam for 19 nationalized banks.
for bank clerk you must pass 12th with 55% and your age should be between 18 to 28 years.

All the best........................
16th July 2012, 01:34 AM
nikhu99

I have given all detail about best courses for an average student:-
BSc in Agriculture

BSc in Computer Science

B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering

BSc in Zoology

BCom in Banking and Insurance

B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering

BSc in Botany

B.Tech in Computer Engineering

BA in Mathematics

B.Tech in Civil Engineering

BSc in Statistics

B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

BA in Economics

BA in Political Science

BA in Home Science

BSc in Aviation

BA in Hindi (Hons)

B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering

BCom in Accounting and Finance

BCom in English and Business Communication

B.Tech in Automobile Engineering

BSc in Microbiology

BA in Public Administration

B.Tech in Architecture Engineering

B.Tech in Ceramic Technology

B.Tech in Biotechnology

BSc in Geology

B.Tech in Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering

BA in Journalism

BCom in Computer Applications

BSc in Biochemistry

BSc in Bioinformatics

BSc in Environmental Studies

BA in General

BA in Geography

B.Tech in Bioinformatics

BCom in Office Management

BBA in Tourism & Travel Management

B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering

BSc in Anthropology

BSc in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology

BE in Automobile Engineering

B.Tech in Environmental Engineering

BCom in E-Commerce

B.P.P. in Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme

BA in Drawing and Painting

BE in Agriculture and Irrigation Engineering

BBA in Hotel Management

BA in Geology

B.Tech in Mining Engineering

BE in Computer Science

B.Design in Product Design

BBA in Media Management

BE in Aeronautical Engineering

B.Design in Fashion Communication

BE in Civil Engineering

BE in Biotechnology

BE in Chemical Engineering

B.Design in Knitwear Design

BCom in Co-operative Management

B.Design in Communication Design

B.Design in Apparel Production

BE in Building Sciences

B.Design in Leather Design

Bachelor of Applied Science in Electronics (Hons)

Bachelor of Applied Science in Instrumentation (Hons)

thank you..................
16th July 2012, 10:15 AM
nlegend
Member+

Hello friend,

First of all you dont hae to say that you are week in studies, you can become good in studies whenever you want, its not anything impossible, you will just have to change your thinking & prepare strategy before studying & make sure that you do implement on that strategy.
Following are the courses available for 12th pass out in commerce stream.

1)- B.com(Hons)
2)- B.com
3)- B.A (Hons)- Economics
4)- B.B.A
5)- B.C.A
6)- CA for more details visit www.icai.org
7)- CWA for more details visit www.icwai.org
8)- CS for more details visit www.icsi.org
9)- L.L.B

& many other courses, basically a commerce student can apply for any course which is not reserved for science stream students.

Best of Luck
24th July 2012, 02:55 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Courses After 12th Commerce -

There Are Many Courses That Can Be Done After 12th Commerce.

So, I Will Suggest You To Choose Course According To Your Own Interest.

I Will Provide You The List Of Some Best Courses, Which You Can Opt After Your 12th Commerce -

Charted Accountancy

Company Secretary

Chartered Financial Analyst

Actuarial Science

B.COM

BBA

ICWA
10th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

BCOM,BBS,BBM,BBA....which is the better option among these???
31st October 2012, 03:48 PM
suraj391

hello
After 12th Commerce one can opt various line of
career according to his interest and efficiency.

One can apply for under Graduate courses like:-

B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law(5 years Integrated Law)

The candidate may opt for any professional courses like:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

After B.Com. the candidate can apply for Civil
Service exam conducted by UPSC or can apply for Bank P.O. exam.

If interested for further study one can apply for
M.Com. and can opt for teaching line as his career or he may apply for MBA(Master of Business Administration) and can apply for the
top management post in various Companies.

Best of luck.
Thanks.

all the best
1st November 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student?

if ur eco is best than u can offer for phd in economics or in a\cs
15th November 2012, 08:56 PM
itsme.rockingdude

Hi dear,

If you have below 60% in 10th there is nothing to worry, even having below 60% in 12th is also not an issue.

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any field in Commerce or Corporate sector where student having percentage lower then 60% will not find his.her way to success. Yeah if anybody have percentage lower then 50% then its a matter to worry.

Today where there is endless oppurtunities awaiting for any skilled or qualified person in any field Career planning is getting tougher for students.

There are various oppurtunities for you Awaiting after your class 12 Commerce.

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time. But CA will be quite tougher for you because it is the field dominated by brilliant commerce and science students also.

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.

MBA, one of the most favrouite course among the Students after persuing Bachelors degree.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.

B.com, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.

ICWA/CMA, this course is mainly persued by students who want to work at higher level or one whose financial status is strong or one who want to do something different in Commercial line.But the negetive aspect of is that in India one can not expect the designation or pay and perk as compared to the students who switch to abroad after acquiring these degrees.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.

Now the decision is your's for which one would you like to opt for. Dont take any decision in any pressure, just follow your interest and what actually you want.

Thanks
16th November 2012, 03:13 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You can go for Bcom, BCA, BBA and BBM, BA, etc you can go for graduation courses. These courses are not at all tough and you can easily complete your graduation and go for job if not you can even go for higher studies after graduation. So you can think and decide as per your aim and ability so that you can reach the destiny through the correct course and make great achievement further. If any of the subjects is tough then you can go for coaching classes and you can practise so that you can score well and get through.
17th November 2012, 09:36 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

For average students with 12th Commerce, there are so many option for higher studies as well as job opportunities.

You can opt for any under Graduate studies like:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law - Five years Integrated Law Degree

You can go with any professional courses like:-

CA - Chartered Accountancy
CS - Company Secretary
CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

You can apply for job in Defence after 12th through NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army.

Further you can apply for bank clerical job through exam conducted by SBI and IBPS etc.
17th November 2012, 02:50 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend ,

Best Commerce Courses after 12th, 10+2 std for Commerce Stream in India :-
There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like
B.Com,
BBA,
BMS,
BBM,
CFA,
CA,
ICWA,
CFP, etc.

ALL THE BEST ....
28th November 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

hello am amritha..
am basically a science student doing my 12th now,am really tensed as am not that good at academics and finding it difficult to choose my carrier.i kinda have a fluctuating mind as i really dont kno what i want to do.but my interests are in media and communication but my parents say its like really hard as it you have to be the best in it..i have no clue what to choose,engineering would be okay too but i know that i wouldnt get into a goood college...dad is planning to send me for b.sc am not intrested in that ...
plzz guide me..am surely gonna have a nervous breakdown!:(
29th November 2012, 08:09 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi Shruti,
Dear, your subject combination is really good. Why don't you take up arts genre and go for Economics honors. This subject is a very one in arts domain. Since you have already done economics in your 12th standard education, you will not have a problem in understanding the basics of economics when you go for graduation. But remember in graduation domain this will be on a more tougher note. So you have to study everyday and work hard to secure good marks. After this you can do MBA in Managerial Economics or other genre as a higher study.
30th November 2012, 11:17 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.........

Courses after 12th Commerce

B.Com

B.Com Computers

B.Com Honors

C.A

C.S

ICWA

30th November 2012, 01:18 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR..........

Choose Course According To Your Own Interest.I Will Provide You The List Of Some Best Courses, Which You Can Opt After Your 12th Commerce -

Charted Accountancy
Company Secretary
Actuarial Science
B.COM
BBA
24th December 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

iam good in math can i be the student of Ca
26th December 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hiii im rahul sharma im doing b.com(P) final year from du corrsependently and i want to know what can i do with by graduation or after guaduation...
like a proffesional coures. and most important think that im a average student....
10th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12 right now and i am in a big dillema.... which course should i opt??? actually i want to do bcom honours and mass communication, can i pursue both at the same time becoz i have a keen interest in both accounting and acting
14th March 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

which course to opt if in future i want to be an industrialist and i have commerce with mathematics in 12 th class?
15th March 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

sir if i have no math in 12th class i can become a ca.
25th March 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am muskan pareek from udaipur, i just give 12th board exams i want to know that which course i have to do after 12th commerce. i got 70% in 10th board exams please guide me.
27th March 2013, 04:54 PM
raj bn

if you are an average student you can join B. com as it has lots of scope and you will get good salaries after doing that. You should have degree certificate to get a good job.
7th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

After 2 exam,if a commerce student scoring above 67% then what is suitable for studying in a short period of time?
18th April 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 and i am waiti meng. For my result..i want to do b.com but i am hoping to get about 65% in 12... Please suggest me that in which university i should take admission
19th April 2013, 09:32 PM
kistal negi

Thumbs up I am interest only business. which courses are best for me?

[piz give me sajson of what coures willl do?
23rd April 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

what is dis cfa n cfp n whats the process for icwa n is dere some high level exam aftr 12th
12th May 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can we do journalism by commerce stream?
13th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyo06 View Post
Dear friend,

There are so many courses after 12th standard with commerce.As you are an average student so don't take pressure and you will succeed in your life one day.
The courses are ---
1.CA
2.BBA then MBA
3.BCA then MCA
4.B.Com then M.com. etc...

good luck..
which subjects are more weighted subjects to apply bca?
6th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

iam Graduate in English literature & post Graduate in MSW(Master Of Social Work) As am interested in teaching career can i take a B.Ed degree now? if yes in what subject can i take a B .Ed Degree?
8th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT LESS MARK IN 12TH.I HAVE TAKEN B.E MECHANICAL.IT WILL BE GOOD FUTHER FOR ME.LS GUIDE ME TO DO EXTRA ACTIVITES RELATED TO MECHANICAL
30th June 2013, 01:57 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi,
There Are Many Courses That Can Be Done After 12th Commerce.

So, I Will Suggest You To Choose Course According To Your Own Interest.

I Will Provide You The List Of Some Best Courses, Which You Can Opt After Your 12th Commerce -

Charted Accountancy

Company Secretary

30th August 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which are a courses that I can option after passing 12th in PCM?
18th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,my name is mohammed ahmed.I have completed my intermediate with commerce 10 years ago.now i realize how important is the studies in life and decided to go for graduation.i am a below average student.please advice me. my age is 33 years.
9th October 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student?

Quote:
You know what? Im looking for the same answer!
11th November 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can we do C.A. if I have not taken maths in 12th?
26th November 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

hello any body,my name is chen chuan wen
26th November 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

IN BCOM WHICH COURSE IS BEST (GENERAL,VOCATIONAL,COMPUTER SCIENCE
27th November 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for cs and how many minimum percent required
18th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class with 78% and have interest in account and want to earn much money which course is better please guide me
11th January 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student?

Hi, I have found it so difficult to get the information on university admission information for a 12th standard student. You have to go through so many websites to collect this info or keep watching the newspapers regularly for admission advertisements. To solve this issue to an extent, to serve the 12th standard students for easily obtaining university admission info, there is a website - www.admissionbell.in.

This is done with a purpose to serve the student community. The kind of alerts shown in admissionbell.in are generally available for a few thousands of cost. But admissionbell.in provides it freely in a simple presentation. If you have any friends in 12th standard, please refer them about admissionbell.in and enable them to make use of this service for their benefit.
13th January 2014, 01:39 AM
nabeelxerxscop

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendergora View Post
You can pursue BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Com(h), Hotel management,Air hostess etc
So there are plenty of options available.

sir/madam,
im nabeel..now im in 12th and going to attend 12th final board exam.im studying in a cbse school.
i took commerce with physical education . my subjects are accountancy,business,economics,english and physical education .

i contacted many colleges and all said i cant take bca because i took commerce n that too with physical education .
they saying i should have physics or maths or computer science
what should i do >?
please help me ?
i want to do my career in computer field like in software,hardware,coding,web n all....i can go to IT field or related too..
please help me which i can do bca/mca or any related course with guaranteed future.

thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?