31st August 2013, 09:09 PM
mishrarozi

Default Re: Reputed colleges for B.Sc(psychology) in Kerala? Fee structure?

HI

Reputed colleges for B.Sc(psychology) in Kerala.

Institute of Distance Education(University of Kerala), Kerala
Pazhassi Raja College, Kerala
Amrita School of Biotechnology - Kerala, Kerala
St Teresa's College, Kerala
Nehru Arts and Science College, Kerala
M.E.S Mampad College, Kerala
B.A Psychology Mahatma Gandhi College.

Thank you------------------

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  2. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  4. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  6. Fee structure for MBA course in IIM's and other reputed colleges?
  7. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  8. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  9. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  10. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  11. Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?
  12. Any seats vacant for BASLP in kerala and Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  14. What is the fee structure for BCA course? Names of the best colleges in Kerala state?
  15. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of reputed colleges to study Master of Education course? Can I apply for an education loan? -- [New]
31st August 2013, 11:53 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

List of colleges for B.Sc(psychology) in Kerala

*Amrita School of Biotechnology - Kerala

*Nehru Arts and Science College, Kerala

*St Teresa's College, Kerala

*M.E.S Mampad College, Kerala

*Pazhassi Raja College, Kerala

*Institute of Distance Education(University of Kerala), Kerala

2nd October 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am studying plus two in biological science. I am really confused because I wish to study BSC or BA clinical psychology or psychology in Govt Victoria College Palakkadu. What are the job oppertunities when we studying BSC or BA clinical psychology and psychology? What is the difference between clinical psychology and psychology? What is the salary scale? I am also wish to become a college lecturer in psychology. So what can I do for this? My family members are against for me to study psychology.Because they have to know the chances in this field. How can I cunvince them to change their mind? And also tell the job oppertunities in Govt sector when we studying clinical psychology? In which age we have to get a good salary job in this field? What are the other good colleges for studying BSC or BA psychology? Which is more scopfull? BSC Psychology or BA Psychology?
2nd October 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

iam doing 2 biology science with psychology instead of maths. after 2 i interested to study Bsc psychology
24th March 2014, 10:02 PM

i would like to study bsc psycology in kerala. and which are the collages good in here and how i get it!
18th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i just complete my 2 course in 86% marks.i want to know the fee structure of BA psychology in KE college mannanam.
9th May 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2, I am interested to study Bsc physiology, please tell me the best colleges and universities for Bsc physiology in tamilnadu and kerala?
27th May 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Msc psychology if I passed any other degree than Bsc Psychology
4th June 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges Bsc psycology is in government sector other than self financing sector.Please give the detailes
5th June 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I wish to have the list of government colleges in kerala offering bsc psychology
6th August 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am passed 70% mark plus 2 commerce and I am 28 years old, I wanted to study bsc psychology in malappuram dist, regular class i wats to knows fee detail
18th September 2016, 06:28 PM
labanya kumar
Junior Member+

Reputed colleges for B.Sc
---------------------------------

>Little Flower Institute of Social Sciences
>Prajyothi Niketan College
>Institute of Distance Education
>Nehru Arts and Science College
>Devamatha College
>Pazhassi Raja College
>St Teresa's College
>University of Calicut,
>c.m.s college
>Mother Arts & Science College
>Amrita School of Biotechnology
>Gems Arts And Science College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?