6th May 2012, 04:40 PM
rajveer panesar

10th standard question papers for Gujarat board of Jamnagar?

i want 10th std question paper for gujarart board of jamnagar

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  2. How to download Previous year Question Papers of 10th standard of Gujarat Secondary Board?
  3. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Which is the best school for 12th(science stream) in Gujarat, Jamnagar?
  6. Question papers of Mathematics of 10th standard in Gujarati Language from Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  9. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Sample Question Papers for 10th standard in English Medium of Gujarat Board?
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Previous years examination papers of standard 10th, Gujarat Board?
  13. How to get admission in diploma engineering course? I have passed 10th standard from Gujarat board
  14. Last 5 years 10th board question papers for Gujarat Board English Medium?
  15. Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat
  16. List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?
  17. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  18. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
15th November 2012, 07:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: 10th standard question papers for Gujarat board of Jamnagar?

The question paper cannot be availed for upcoming exams for any board. You can get 'suggestions', 'sample papers' and 'previous years question papers' for preparation for upcoming exam of class 10.

You can get it from the book stores in your locality or any senior's of your school. You can also contact the class teacher of respective subjects for help. I am sure they will be happy to help you out.
4th March 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: 10th standard question papers for Gujarat board of Jamnagar?

i want to become mbbs. how many percenteg is needed in 10th and 12th scienceb board exam
which school is best science school in gandhinagar with hostel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?