6th April 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after 12th standard for an average student?

I took 2 science with bio under pressure. I'm an average student n dont want to continue in science.. So what career option should I choose after 12?
17th May 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is an average student and passed Tamilnadu Higher Secondary exam Science group with 748 marks. what are the courses available without maths in which colleges. please suggest
9th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student of commerce stream and not yet completed 12th and an average student and I am not able to understand what to do after
bcoz 2 months are left for completing my 12th and I am so much confused for my future plz can you suggest anything for me
24th March 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student but lam not interested in science lam poor in studies l LIKE in psychology but, All of them are said it is very difficulty so what I have to choose ?is psychology good
9th June 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an engineering student of electronics and Telecommunication of 2nd year. I am not able to clear subjects. Day by day it's going worse. I have dropped one year also after 2nd year. So, thinking of leaving engineering. So please suggest me the proper course after this.
7th March 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a science student taken subjects PCB, so what courses can I go for that will lead to a healthy future
Kindly note m an average student...
9th March 2018, 06:46 PM
Ankitt lamba

Depends upon the interest of the child.Try to know his/her interest and help him/her to pursue the destination.otherwise comman courses are-
BA
BCOM
BSC
BTEC
BBA
BCA
22nd October 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th passed in year of 2014, I have many work experience like logistics and Telecom industry and more but I want do more studies but which opt have to go Pls I'm totally confused where is my career going I'm not understand so Pls suggested me ASAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?