8th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE?

plz its really realyurgent.......
i have got 165 marks in aieee2011 from 360
my AIR is 23348
and i m from general category and a delhi residential......
so plz reply..........
counselling has already started..........

Related Questions:
  1. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  4. Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Least number of marks in 12th and AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University?
  6. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  7. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  8. Approximate rank or marks needed in AIEEE for admission to BE(computer science) in Thapar University?
  9. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  10. How to take admission in Thapar University? I have scored 92 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?
  13. Admission in any IIIT/NIT with AIEEE marks between 155 and 160? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  15. How many marks are required in AIEEE for getting admission for electrical trade in Thapar University?
  16. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Thapar University if my AIEEE marks are 124? What are the colleges in which I can get admission?
  18. How much marks should I get in AIEEE to join Thapar University?
10th June 2011, 11:20 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend....i dont think man you can get into thapar with this rank. With this score you will get a rank in 25000 to 30,000. But for thapar you need to get in top 10,000 to top 5000. So sorry for that

There are total 760 seats in Thapar for all courses. I am attaching a PDF. You can download it and check it for more details

bets of luck
16th June 2011, 12:15 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Ph.D Programmes are offered in the Biotechnology & Environmental Sciences Department; Chemical Engineering Department; Civil Engineering Department; Computer Science & Engineering Department; Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering Department; Electronics & Communication Engineering Department; Mechanical Engineering Department; School of Physics & Materials Science; School of Management & Social Sciences; School of Mathematics & Computer Applications; School of Chemistry & Biochemistry; L M Thapar School of Management.

Details of various Programmes, eligibility, procedure for admission and related information are available at the following links
http://www.thapar.edu/news-eventDet.asp?id=114

application can be downloaded from the following link :-

Thanks
9th January 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

jjjjjj
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitens View Post
sir,i have got 160 marks in aieee then can i got addmission in thapar university? which collage is best for me?plz tell me about fee and seat structure of thapar university.
4th February 2012, 05:28 PM
SITARAM THORI

My aieee score is120 where can i get admission
2nd May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am getting around 35 marks in AIEEE.
What wud be my rank like?
What colleges shud i try?
3rd May 2012, 09:13 AM
SHEPAVNS

i think you will not get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks
in AIEEE, because if you get 160 marks, then your rank will be 20,000
to 30,000 but thapar university will give provide admission within the
rank in 5000 to 10,000. so, according to your marks you will not get
admission in this university...........
18th May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

can i get into thapar with 198 marks in aieee?
26th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i expect my marks in aieee to be 144 and i have punjab quota also i am a girl can i get admission in thappar univerrsity
6th June 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 170 marks in aieee in which colledge should i apply
10th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My score is 117 in aieee 2012 ....from SC category//// can i get admission in THAPAR... please....reply fast !!!!
22nd June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 206 marks in aieee and 90.4% in 10 2 . can i get admission in thapar and if yes then wt is procedure?
22nd June 2012, 07:30 PM
babu91

hello dear,
Ph.D Programmes are offered in the Biotechnology & Environmental Sciences Department; Chemical Engineering Department; Civil Engineering Department; Computer Science & Engineering Department; Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering Department; Electronics & Communication Engineering Department; Mechanical Engineering Department; School of Physics & Materials Science; School of Management & Social Sciences; School of Mathematics & Computer Applications; School of Chemistry & Biochemistry; L M Thapar School of Management.

Details of various Programmes, eligibility, procedure for admission and related information are available at the following links

best of luck
thank you
22nd June 2012, 10:07 PM
guruvana244

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=5]Thapar University
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]ELIGIBILITY

[/SIZE]A candidate shall be eligible for admission in the UG programmes subject to the following conditions:

The candidate

(i) has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.

(ii) has qualified AIEEE-2012 with at least 20% aggregate marks (15% for SC/ST candidates).This clause shall not be applicable for the seats at 3.3 (i.e. for over and above seats).

(iii) possesses a good moral character.

(iv) is a citizen of India.

(v)is born on or after October 1, 1987 (5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST/PH candidates).

31st July 2012, 09:35 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

22nd May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 117 marks in JEE Main 2014 . Can I get a chance in TU . If not , What other colleges suit me best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?