23rd June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after commerce maths?

i m a student of class of class 11th.......i choose commerce in 11th in optional i choose math??????i want 2 ask tht this is really a gud scope or nt?????i really confuse abt tht?plz tell me which line is better in commerce with math???????what was the scope of commerce with math plzzz tell me
24th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 10. SHOULD I TAKE COMMERCE MATHS AND WHAT IS THE BEST FIELD IN IT PLEASE TELL ME.IS SCIENCE MATHS SYALLABUS CAN BE DONE IN JODHPUR ITSELF AND NOT GOING OUT FROM JODHPUR.
27th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options in commerce with maths?
4th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Subject selection

Which subject is good between economics and maths, if i want to go for CA,CS or MBA
11th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

lzz i want to be an ca what should i do
17th July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i m a student of commerce maths b.s. ,i m in 11th class
what chould i do after passing 12th .......
cn u tell me all the possible streams for the same above to do after passing the school.........(with ats advantages or dis-advantages or a short description on it ).......????
as i dont know the streams & what all i cn do after 12th ................i m somewhat confused & feared about the competition level
22nd July 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

career option aftrr commerce economecs?
26th July 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m 11th class student opted for commerce wth maths
i wld lke to know abt sterms related to commerce.... exept ca & cs......
smthng which have value in international market.. plzzzzzz do rpppllllllll........
tnxxxxxxx.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th August 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 12th commerce and maths.
i also interest in computer
you help me to slect course .which course is best for me
my name is kamal maheshwari ,rajasthan
15th August 2011, 08:10 PM
ammajii

Default Re: Career options after commerce+maths?

Hi dear,

If you are personally taking interest in commerce then you should go for it. I dont think there is any relation with the course you take in your 11th or 12th since IAS requires you to study the same subjects and have equaly competition. So there is no biased competition for different subjects

So I highly recommend you to join commerce and after your 12th you can join BBA and then prepare damn hard for IAS.

Thanks
15th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Career options after commerce+maths?

After 12th std with Commerce and Business Maths as the subjects you have lots of options to do. Some of the available options for you are as follows

1. B.com

2. BCA

3. BBA

4. B.ed

5. BA

6. BL

and so on.
15th August 2011, 11:09 PM
Harshita21

Career option after Commerce + maths :

** CS
** CACPT
** CLAT
** MBA
** B.Com
** NDA (boys)
** BBA + MBA
** Stock Martketing
** Finance Management
** Accountancy
** Income Tax
** ICWA
15th August 2011, 11:10 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu soni View Post
i have recently given 10th board exams,and i want to prepare for ias in future.which subject should i choose _commerce or maths(phy,che maths).which subject is beneficial for me.i am personally intrested in taking commerce is it a good option.
u can go 4 b.com bt after b.com there not much scope.. u can go 4 BBA n then after that u can do MBA.. which will be better option i think..
n if u like challenges u can do CA..
16th August 2011, 12:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
dont worry
i am providing you a carrier chart through which you can select your next step towards your carrier.

good luck.....
16th August 2011, 12:54 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your commerce
then you go for CA,CS,ICWA for study.........
16th August 2011, 01:28 AM
deba93

Thumbs up Re: Career options after commerce+maths?

Hello dear friend,
If you are personally taking interest in commerce then you should go for it. I dont think there is any relation with the course you take in your 11th or 12th since IAS requires you to study the same subjects and have equaly competition. So there is no biased competition for different subjects

So I highly recommend you to join commerce and after your 12th you can join BBA and then prepare damn hard for IAS.
Hope this helps...
16th August 2011, 01:34 AM
deba93

Smile Re: Career options after commerce+maths?

If you are personally interested in commerce then go for it ,It doesn't matter for IAS whether you are from Commerce or science background.

But burden on science student is more than a commerce student.

If go towards your interest then you will get good score in 12th standard.
Hope this helps...
13th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is CA or CS hard??? actually d problem is that i m a student from jodhpur nd my famly members will not allow me to stay out of my place for studies.. although i m a brilliant student, but then also they are advicing me to opt commerce and study as much... so i m a bit confused about my career ahead . im ready to opt commerce but what to do fter that.........
hey...the same problem is wid me...i m interested in takng commerce with maths..and i dnt have such kind of family prblems...bt i m a bit confused...wat to do aftr commerce with maths..??
15th September 2011, 02:06 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
I have just appeared for 10th Board Exams. I want to opt for commerce with maths .What are the career options available if i take up this group? Asked by ...
OK,
1st October 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF PRESENT 10th. I DONOT KNOWN WHICH LINE TO ADOPT IN 11th . COULD U PLZ HELP ME BY GIVING ME INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUTURE LINES OR SCOPE IN
BOTH SUBJECTS COMMERCE (with maths as well as computers)& science(p.c.m.& p.c.b.). plz heip me . Iam not too good in studies.
2nd October 2011, 09:03 AM
shrijan00

hy,

after commerce you can go for economic honors. you may do job in banking sector and other. but commerce have no better option like science.
thenn you may appear in IES examination. so if you only interested in it you may choose anything you want.
19th October 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

m in 10th n i want 2 know what can b more career opt after commerce maths... i mean v can choose the opt likes CA,CS,IAS... n what else can i take as my career?? m confused..i dont like science much and have a bit intrest in commerce...so should take it..?
21st October 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i am student of Cbse of standered 12 with adition of maths ,after passing out what will be the benifit for forther sturdies
2nd January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of class 12 , i m confused about my after studies....pls tell me abt CWA course,CA,CS .....can i do the these courses along with B.com [h]....
31st January 2012, 05:32 PM
swati_forum

2nd February 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wnt 2 ask u a questn ..dis is gurpreet....my learning power is nt gud but m gud at practical subjects n i ve commerce wid maths....suggest me wat shud i persue aftr 12th
16th February 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about career options in commerce without maths
27th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

which streams are open after doing 12th with commerce with maths
9th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 9nth . I will take commerce group after my 10nth class ..what i will do after finishing 12th
10th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is economic suject is necessary for commerce student?
11th March 2012, 12:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have recently given 10th board exams,and i want to prepare for ias in future.which subject should i choose _commerce or maths(phy,che maths).which subject is beneficial for me.i am personally intrested in taking commerce is it a good option.
HI!
After passing 12th with commerce and maths you have many option like:-
> B.COM
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.B.F
> B.B.M
> C.A
> L.L.B
> N.D.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th March 2012, 04:40 PM
masuka123

There are many career options for a commerce student like CA, CS, ICWA and these are counted among the top best courses.
Almost all the students who enter in commerce stream definitely desire for one of the above mentioned courses.
Career opportunities are not limited to just these few courses, there are many more to name like accountant, teacher, banking, financial advisor, tax advisor, insurance, stock market etc.
If you are from the accounting background and have good command over Telly or other business accounting software, you can easily get a job as accountant post in many companies. Each and every company has the needs for financial services.
28th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i hav recently given 10th board exms. nd now i m really confused about wht to choose in 11th{commerce maths}or {p.c.m.},as i m good in all the subjects.
i want 2 b an ias officer....so pls tell what will b good for me..
nd also bout the carrier options i'll b having aftr going with one particular subject.
28th March 2012, 11:29 PM
shirley_schmidt

Dear friend ,its entirely upto you to decide which subject you take in 11ththis ,i believe will be very crucial in determining your fututre.you must seriously discuss this matter with your parents,think about which subjects you are strong in,which fields will be available for you for you if you chose a particular subject.will it be easy to get a good job if you graduate a particular course.how much ever your parents help you or support you in the end it must be enirely you decision ,based on your taste,c,for no one else can live your life but u.thank yo
29th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the openning available after doing Class XII in Commerce (BUISNESS STUDIES ECO MATHS ACCOUNTS). What are the future industries/ sectors which will have these requirements so as to understand the depth of the field.
7th April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hi... i m neha i m going 2 class 11th n i m very confused b/w comm. maths n pcm (physics, chemistry,maths) ..becoz sometimes i feel 2 go 4 CA n another thought of mine is 2 bcome a civil engineer..plsss help me...which 1 i should take....!!!!
13th April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i am divya, student of 10th and planning to take commerce maths in11th and thereby planning to do p.o so pls suggest me is this a right choice for me?? actually i am also interested in bio science so pls.need directions.
14th April 2012, 02:17 PM
indu_sarabhai

after completing your aeronautical engineering
you may apply for pilot job.
and lots of fields are available for i.t NASA,ISRO,IIST etc departments job
and your future is secure not worry apply for them
best of luck
19th April 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

is b.com honoura good career option?
20th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have recently given the 10thclass exams. i want to take commerce but i was confused whether i take maths asmain subject with economics as additional or take economics as main subject with maths as additional
22nd April 2012, 03:55 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Dear friend,

If you are a 12th pass with science side then you have a lot of options to do.Depends on your interest and availability you can take admission in any course and college.

If you have any interest in defense forces then you can apply for them through NDA exam conducted by UPSC.

NDA exam is conducted to recruit officers for defense forces army,air-force,navy.You can become a air-force pilot,army officer or navy officer.

If you want to do engg. then you have to apply for JEE,AIEEE exam to take admission in top most engineering colleges in India.

Through JEE you will get admission in IITs,India's topmost colleges.And through AIEEE you can get admission in NITs.

If you have interest in merchant navy,you can join it.

The field or the course that you can choose depends on your subjects you have studied in 1th-12th.

You can go for CA/CS also.

You can also do LLB to become a lawyer.
You can do BBA to become a manager later you can apply for MBA course.
You can do BCA if you have interest in computer applications.
You can do hotel management course which will get you good money.

So choose the course wisely.

If you want to become a doctor then you have to do MBBS course,for which you have to apply for entrance exam conducted by medical council of India and medical colleges.

So choose any option wisely,it's should be your decision.

best of lk..
24th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th n i m fully confused in comerce n maths so what should i take n in my schol comerce=maths is nt available n i want to take comerce maths ? so what should i do plz frnds tell........me ,i m waiting for ur reply......
31st May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam,
I am currently pursuing b.com. I have given 2nd year exams. N I scored 60% in first year.
I want to know that what can I do after b.com. So that I can prepare for that in third year itself.
31st May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam,
I am currently pursuing b.com. I have given 2nd year exams. N I scored 60% in first year.
I want to know that what can I do after b.com. So that I can prepare for that in third year itself.
5th June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i am totally confused with which stream to choose after 10th. please help me
6th June 2012, 12:17 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

As you want to know about Career options after commerce maths for this as if you are personally interested in commerce then go for it, it doesn't matter whether you are from Hindi or Sanskrit background. But burden on science or commerce student is most probably same. If go towards your interest then you will get good score in 12th standard. Also Commerce+maths = more career opportunities (CA, CS, B com, Economics, ICWA, BBA, BCA).
Thanks you for contacting.....Hope this will help you a lot......All the Best..............!!
13th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 10th and want to choose commerce stream but my seniors suggested me to choose commerce maths.Is it will effect more ,rather than commerce
14th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what is hte best option to study in vallabh vidya nagar in commerce after 12th?
14th June 2012, 08:07 PM
aru.k

Quote:
If you have Maths in 12th commerce,then you can go and do in any field of commerce.

Now a times,maths exist in all field at some level even maths is not a regular subject.so all student should be good in maths which also help in other subject sums.

If you did not have maths in 11th commerce,then you can not do BCA or CA after the 12th commerce.That's disadvantage and also you miss the maths.If you have interest to go in BCA or in CA course,but you can not go because you don't have maths on that time.

Yes.surely there are many other field except the BCA and CA in which you can go and make a career like
B.com
BBA
BBM
14th June 2012, 08:16 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Career Options after 12th standard with commerce and mathematics:

Advertising

Art Restoration

Banking

Charted Financial Analyst

Civil Aviation

Civil Services

Company Secretaryship

Cost Accountancy

Fabric Design

Fashio Technology

Fine Art and Commercial Art

Hotel Management

Journalism

Law Management

Librarian

Master of Business Management

Public Relations

Railways

Sales and Marketing

Teaching

Electronic Media

Master of Computer Application

Engineering

Merchant Navy

NDA

Polytechnic Trades

Information Technology

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?