15th June 2012, 09:18 AM
tl.com

Default Re: Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons

Dear Sir,
My father met with a railway accident while he was trying to board a train due to which his right leg had to be amputed below the knee.
After a lot of physiotherapy and practice he now walks with an artificial leg and the support of stick. My father's company had also shut down about 7 yrs before the accident and he was carrying his monthly retirement cheques with him which he lost during the accident due to subconsciense. He is trying his best with his factory for them to issue him new cheques after the cheques being blocked. The only source of income in my family is my mother who is a nurse. I have a younger sister and a brother who are both studying and I myself am married hence cant be of much help to my parents. My question is that is there any facility provided by the government which my father can avail and there could be another source of income? Kindly suggest. My email address is [email protected]

thanks
16th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am PH Candidate age about 45 Years,Passed Diploma Electrical Engg and BA Economics and doing MBA From YCMOU,So pz tell me should i apply for competitative exam like UPSC/MPSC and other Releted departments.
30th October 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am visually handicaped of 65%.can i ge job in psu.
29th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is any scrorlship for open category student?? plz help me on my email id
[email protected]
27th January 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for the persone having 45% hearing Loss in Better Ear.
9th November 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am physically handicap person I do railway group D in helper, selected job.my pwd(hh)40%.but my Mon holy salary not added dual train ortasion allowed, so please help me thanks.
30th December 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am 7th year electronic engineering student also physically handicap person. I want a suitasuitable job.
1st April 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am orthopedically handicapped person with 80% disability. My age is 51 Y 3 Mon now. Can I have any Govt / good job now. I am Matric (10) passed. Mentally I am Ok. My income became very low now for my decrease of physical ability. Can you help me with advise win this regard ?

G.C.Dutta, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?