29th May 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cbse class 12th Improvement exam

Dear Sir

I have passed Class 12 (year 2012). I want to improve Maths subjects. I would like to know the rules and regulations to register as a private candidate for improvement exam. Please e-mail the details related to application form and the fees/fee remittance at the earliest and what will happen if I score less than last time in my improve Maths subjects exam

Thanking you
E-Mail- [email protected]
shubham kumar singh
1st August 2012, 12:10 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

CBSE Improvement Exam is conducted every year for the candidates who are not satisfied with their Board Marks secured by them.

So, if you are passed in 10+2 exam or High School Exam and not satisfied with your Board Exam Marks, then you can appear again for CBSE Board Exam in the next year. You will have same Question Paper as the other regular candidates will have. Your date of commencement of exam will be also same as of regular candidate.

After filling CBSE Improvement Form, you will be treated as CBSE Private Candidate. And there will be no need to attend school classes but the marksheet which you will get next year will be same as of previous year. That means year will not change, it will remain same.
1st September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class xii from cbse in2012and passed in all subjects .can i appear in improvement exam in two subjects
29th March 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am the student of 2 from cbse.i have given my boards this year and i am not satisfied with my mathematic's paper. And i want to give improvement for this subject. What i need to do..? Plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?