25th September 2012, 04:10 PM
ranvijaypurohit

How can I join CS course after completion of Graduation in B.Sc?

Sir,I had done my gradution (B.Sc) complitely.Now I want to do CS course,so please suggest me, how can I do this course ? If I am not elligible to do it then what course should I do and can I do M.Com. ?

29th March 2013, 11:09 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How can I join CS course after completion of Graduation in B.Sc?

Basically it is a courses for 1 year but the procedure for it is long one.
First of all you have to be passed in your class 12th examinations,there is no desired percentage but you should be clear passed out.Second,You have to apply for CPT Examinations which is also known as Common Proficiency Test.These examinations is held two times in a year,First on June and second in December.You have your choice to attempt examinations,you can apply for any one.By the result of CPT you will be eligible to apply for IPCC-Integrated Professional Competence Course,It was one of the major milestone to get selected and come here but after applying for the course You will be given Practical Training for three and half years as an articled clerk with a practicing chartered accountant or as an audit clerk within the auditing department of an approved organisation.
After the completions of this you will be given Orientations Programme for One week so as to attempt the IPCC Examinations,After which a last and final ITT - Information Technology Training will be given to you and at last and final you will be eligible to attempt the CA course of 1 year,If you had cleared it out you will be considered as best CA and will be appointed.

You can also visit below for CPT examinations details:
http://icaiexam.icai.org

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?