28th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

Hi ,
I need your advice with my problem. I am a B. Com (H) student with DU, and i ve exhausted my 5 years time , with just one 2nd year paper left as uncleared . I had contacted the college authorities , but they weren't of any help. So is there any way , to possibly get just one more chance or any other alternative to get my degree done.
Please revert back to me on [email protected] asap .
Thank you for your kind help.
26th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

i have complete my final year graduation but one paper is left of 2nd year due to igat less mark or supplementary. when can i complete this please give me some suggestion
26th October 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi James ,I had passed my B.A pass many year before in 2009 from crousepondence frm DU..i hv exhaustd my 5 yrs with only 1 paper left as a uncleard ..due to persnal problem unabled to filled form on that time..so is there ny way to get just one more chance or any other alternative to get my degree done..
26th October 2015, 11:19 PM
nehuanku

Default Re: Can I complete my BA pass final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

Hi James ,
I am a B.A (pass) student with DU, and i ve exhausted my 5 years time , with just one final year paper left as uncleared . Due to some personal reason unabled to filled form in 2009 , So is there any way , to possibly get just one more chance or any other alternative to get my degree done.
Please revert back to me Asap
Thank you
28th December 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 2009 admission holder of b.com in due now i have completed my 6 years but I have back in two subjects now what I have to do when I goes to university they said me you have to take admission now from 1st year you can't give the back papers in 7th years pls advice me on 9958925866
22nd March 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have received b.com pass mark sheet in 2003 but every year ER received in economics paper.i want to know can i complete my ER exam in 2016?
Please suggest now.
21st December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Sir I have completed 2nd year in school of open learning in the subject political science(Hon) in 2013. I missed final year exam in 2014 and 2015 & 2016 can i complete in 2017.
22nd December 2016, 03:58 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Hi....,

The gap of completion is very long. DU every year declares vacant seat of B.com(H) students. You may try for those seats, where you may get a chance to be sit in exam for that session. Else you need to talk to Dean of the university because his decision is final one.
14th May 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my b.com from sol after i dropped? I have to complete my b.com 1st year having back in law in 2014-2015 nd now i want to complete my b.com with 2nd year along with back. Is it possible or not ?
28th February 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I passed my b.com 2 year in 2003 but after that.i dropped due to some personal reasons.
Now I want to complete my 3 year.
Is it possible??
Please sugesst me the procedure.
Thank you
[email protected]
Kindly reply me soon.
I am waiting for your answer.
10th March 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 years of b.com with computer application, after that i cannot continue my 3rd year, there is 2 years of gap now, how can i continue my 3rd year, i have completed 2 years in private colleges which is affiliated to bharathiyar university
29th June 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i compleate my b. Com final year from MG university after 2year
15th October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i had done 6 year graduation of sol and i have a ER in economics so can i get one more chance to complete my graduation
3rd January 2021, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I complete my first year nd last year my one subject back in second year I have spend to my 5year . Can I have a time to complete my graduation please answer me..
4th January 2021, 12:05 PM
Kankurda

Red face Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

Dear sir,
Dear sir you r not eligible .After completing 1st year you can drop 2 years.after that you can take admission direct to second year.but after many years drop you can not take admission.
Thank you for asking a valuable question.i will be happy if you are benifited by us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?