12th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do post graduate courses after doing BCA require mathematics at 10 2 level?

sir,
i have commerce with informatics practices in 10 2 and have secure 70% and pursuing bca so is it necessary to have maths in 10 2 for mca if i'm doing bca ???plz help
14th June 2011, 01:29 AM
shekharrai

Default Re: Do post graduate courses after doing BCA require mathematics at 10+2 level?

Hi dear,

You can persue you MCA from following institute for better career prospect:-

IIT's: admission is through IIT-JAM (mca) which is conducted by IIT's itself every year for admission to its other master degree programs as well as MCA.

NIT's: admission is through NIMCET,which is conducted by NIT's itself every year for admission to its MCA progams.

Anna university: admission is through TANCET which is conducted by uniersity on the behalf of Tamil nadu government admission to its master dergee programs,score of TANCET are also accepted my many institutes.

University of pune: conducts its own entrance for it.
Osmania university: conducts its own entrance for it.

Thanks
7th November 2011, 09:41 PM
sris2011

Default Re: Do post graduate courses after doing BCA require mathematics at 10+2 level?

hi dear,
@ baba8047.
You can persue you MCA from following institute for better career prospect:-
IIT's: admission is through IIT-JAM (mca) which is conducted by IIT's itself every year for admission to its other master degree programs as well as MCA.
NIT's: admission is through NIMCET,which is conducted by NIT's itself every year for admission to its MCA progams.
Anna university: admission is through TANCET which is conducted by uniersity on the behalf of Tamil nadu government admission to its master dergee programs,score of TANCET are also accepted my many institutes.
University of pune: conducts its own entrance for it.
Osmania university: conducts its own entrance for it.
Best of luck
thanks.
13th May 2012, 08:49 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

marine engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the engineering aspects of sea vessels.

today it is one of the most lucarative job.marine engineers earn upto 3lakhs/month some experince of about 5-7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?