6th May 2010, 09:40 PM
Dr. rajesh lakhanpaul

From where could I do PG in field of Ayurveda through correspondence?

i am BAMS graduate and willing to continue in my field of ayurveda through correspondance. kindly guide the courses open for me.

6th July 2011, 01:26 AM
ankitsharma

Default Re: From where could I do PG in field of Ayurveda through correspondence?

Medicine field is a prestigious field in this world and it comprises of saving someones life. Keeping this in view there are no correspondence courses in this field whether it is allopathy, ayurveda, unani, siddha, homeopathy or any other.
ALL THE PG COURSES ARE REGULAR. but you can do post graduate diploma in hospital administration through correspondence from IGNOU, National institute of health and family welfare delhi.
10th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where could I do PG in field of Ayurveda through correspondence?

I am done with bsc(physical science) now what to do, i dont know plz help me
5th May 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done bams in 1992 now want to do post graduation in it but am unable to do it by regular courses so how can I do this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?