1st February 2012, 12:18 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: In which department I should do MBA after B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii..i completed my b-pharm...i am in a dilema whether to d Mba r clinical research...??
which 1 is the best optiin..?send me reply 2 my ID [email protected]
hello dear friend,

after completion of your b.pharma , you can do both m.ba and also drgee course in clinical research.......but there is no link between two field, so it is totally depend on your choice!

good luck>
1st February 2012, 12:34 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: In which department I should do MBA after B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello..... iam mahathi.. completed my b.pharmacy. can i opt masters in hospital management n can anyone plz giv me the details of this course n carrer after doing it?

hi dear,

if you want join in masters in hospital management course, then i think it is a best option for you! after completion of this course you can join in hospital administration job in different hospital.

for details you can visit - www.apollogroup.com

best of luck>
7th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: In which department I should do MBA after B.Pharm?

Pharma MBA is most demanded in market. You are from pharmacy background, therefore you can get more beneficial than others. In recent economic recession only pharma-industries are remain unaffected or less effected than any other industries in the world. So be in the field in more beneficial.
It means that MBA selected after Pharmacy or any other course is not different at all although MBA has different branches or types. It is not so that MBA will definitely going to help you in the future as it depends on your interest and ability. But the major advantage of MBA after B.Pharm is, one can get more preference than other because suppose pharma-company requires management expert and pharmacy expert. It has to appoint two posts (B.Ph and MBA) for that but if they are appointing MBA with pharmacy, they can get two in one combination. And also it will beneficial for company that they have to pay for only one person.

Other than it, HR studies is also valuable in any companies or industries. MBA in HR is good but In interview first of all you will be asked that why you did pharmacy? You can do same with any other B.Com or B.A.... So, you have to mentally prepare your self for such argues.
14th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

dear friend

i am a pharma graduate now i want to do mba finance....what would be the future prospect for the same.......
2nd May 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

When should I start preparing for MBA pharma entrances being in 3rd year I am concerned
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?