9th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu?

sir, my medical cut off is 198.25 will i get any one government medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  3. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  5. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu? Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering governemnt seats?
  8. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  9. How many seats are there in Government Aided Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Total number of medical seats in Tamilnadu for government and Self Financing College Community Wise?
  11. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  12. Total number of MCA seats in Government Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  14. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  15. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  16. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  17. Number of medical seats in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
9th May 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my cut off mark is 189. Can I get a medical seat in govt college under sca category?
11th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my sister CUTOFF IS 197 and belongs to BC category .please tell me that can she get the MBBS sheet in any of the government colleges
thanks in advance
with regards,
SUJANTH
17th June 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my cut of is 195 bc category by counsellingan i get any self financing college t
18th July 2014, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir.,my mbbs cut off is 194 and belonged to bcm ...can I get medical seat in disc chennai 2014
16th April 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir which would be the least cut off for government and management medical colleges for the year 2015. please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?