21st June 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer?

sir,
i want to go in defence feild, i dont know which branch is more requred in defence.

29th March 2011, 08:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer?

No need of any special branch..

because to go into defense you need to have a special interest

i think you lost your opportunity to get into defense through NDA

National defense academy..

if you get through this then you will be asked to select a particular branch like

Computer Science

Electronics

Mechanical..

and so on..

if you have a chance to write NDA don't miss it ....

know about it and attempt it will lead you to a bright future..

best regards

~aditya~
29th March 2011, 10:45 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to go in defence feild, i dont know which branch is more requred in defence.
Dear friend required all branch in defense but more requirement of ECE AND Computer science engg.........

but in defense every branch is requirement same because for all branch work in defense and for all different-different works................

but you can join same probability of all branch........that's why you can take any branch and join the defense.............

good luck................
30th June 2011, 12:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer?

Almost all the engineering graduates are eligible to become an officer in the Indian Defence sector. You could either be a permanent commissioned officer or a short service commissioned officer. If you are someone who completed your +2 and want to do engineering as well as join the forces, then please apply to the IMA, in Dehradun with your +2 marks. You can join in the Militiary Tech cadre. You can visit the CDSE site for details.
19th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer?

what is the age limit to enter into the defence after b tech
2nd November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can I get a "class 1 officer" post in air force after completing b.tech in computer science?
prabhat priyadarshi
14th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering from information technology department....how can i get into defense services
12th January 2013, 10:44 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

engineering branch is required to get into Defense as an Officer------------

1.Electronics

2.Computer Science

3.Mechanical

4.ece

5.info. science

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunity to get job in defence for a b.tech student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?