25th August 2010, 02:59 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

Dear Friend,
you have so many options in front of you,for ECE stdents
you may take admission in such courses like:
1:MBA(IT,Marketing ,Financial etc).
2:M.Tech.
otherwise you may sit some entrance exam for taking admission in those above courses
1: CAT,
2:XAT,
3:GATE etc..
according to may should take admission in M.Tech,you can enhance your knowledge in your subjects.

Good luck.
25th August 2010, 03:24 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

hello sir
you have a 3rd year b.tech student,you have to do so many option for ece branch as mba,m.tech etc. you have also join bsnl jobs:for more details www.bsnl.co.in.
you have also apply multinational company in india and other countries also.
good luck
25th August 2010, 04:22 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after your btech in ECE, you can do many courses.

but main two benificial courses are given below

1.MTECH.

2.MBA.

see if you are interested to do core engg related jobs. then mtech will be best option for you.

but if you are not intereste to do engg related jobs, then MBA will be best choice for you.

all the best............
25th August 2010, 09:28 PM
drdo99
Banned

why not?
you can fill the forms of various exams like india airlines,sahara.
lots of vacancies are there.
also you are open to it sector.
see your own technical interest,then you can decide upon that.
29th August 2010, 01:11 PM
satish reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,i am studying btech (ece) final year...........so what course is better for me after dis????????
doing a courses like vlsi design,embeded design........... in dsp u shud be good
4th September 2010, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

i am pass out student (etc branch). can we apply for job in core company like bhushan,vedanta.......
5th September 2010, 01:19 PM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

I think MBA is good after ECE because you will get jobs soon
5th September 2010, 09:07 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
hello my name is anand,i am studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year.after completing B.Tech wat should i do?which course is better to my branch.on which course,jobs r getting very fastly.please help me.........
For your first question i will suggest you three things :
1) you can go for GATE to study mtech in ECE.
2) you can go for MAT/CAT/XAT to study MBA.
3) Prepare for job into the Electronics companies like PHILIPS,SONY,LG
etc.
For you short courses like : VLSI,Embedded System can really help you.
6th September 2010, 12:45 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

You have a no.of career options after btech i ECE branch like:

You can pursue higher studies i.e. MTech. For this you have to qualify in GATE exam

You can pursue a course in management if you are interested in it & want to work in diverse fields

You can prepare for IES exam, crack it & get most respectable job in the society.

You can join the corporate sector by getting a in the relevant field.
6th September 2010, 05:00 PM
meeria

dear friend

you have many option after complete your B.tech..............

1.you can do job in well company,institute..........

2.you can take admission in M.tech by given Exam like GATE.......

3.you can take admission in MBA by given exam like CAT,JC-CAT,MAT.............

4.IES in electronics..this is highly reputated job..

5.you can study WBCS............

have a good day.
8th September 2010, 07:24 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

i think you may apply for a job or you may give the GATE exam for further study
after B.Tech. (ECE)
and micro electronics course will be good for your field and for getting jobs.

good luck
5th October 2010, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name is Azharuddin , B.E (ECE 2010 passout) Graduate .nd i wanted to do either JAVA or EMBEDDED course ,which one of the cousre will give a high package salary nd streesless job , reply me sooon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
24th October 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am also having same problem.which course i have to taken to join mobile company
25th October 2010, 01:20 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hi sir, my name is Azharuddin , B.E (ECE 2010 passout) Graduate .nd i wanted to do either JAVA or EMBEDDED course ,which one of the cousre will give a high package salary nd streesless job , reply me sooon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One can not expect both high pay and stressless job in Engineering sector.

JAVA can promise you a better career only if you are strong in programing and have expertise qualities, otherwise so much talented and ready to work in any cost CS and IT graduates are available that hardly one can survive if he misses a chance or doesn't have that qualities being an ECE graduate.

But things are little compromising in Embedded Design. But it is also fact that India has less jobs in this part as compared to JAVA.

Never look for high salary and stressless job if you are an engineer, because you have to compromise with anyone of them.

Regards
~FaiyaZ~
25th October 2010, 03:23 AM
babydoll

Hi!
Now you are in third year so better to go for VLSI or embedded system, because these subjects were introduce in your upcoming semester. So it will be beneficial for you to take a training in these subjects.
You can prepare for GATE exam simultaneously with your study because when you pass the B.Tech you can take admission in the M.Tech.
25th October 2010, 10:44 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
After BTech you can go for MTech to boost your knowledge and skills in a specific field. Also you can try your hands on MBA to get more exposure. But to be in your domain you should do MTech.
25th October 2010, 11:11 AM
yogananda143

there r many opportunities for u
1>GATE-m.tech
2>CAT-mba
3>ISRO
4>DRDO
5>entering in to software field
there r many,all d best
25th October 2010, 12:11 PM
neha4001

willing to join to job after BE, always suggesed to look for relevent course. ffor more information visit to examresultscenter.com
25th October 2010, 12:23 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
Since you are in 3rd year, you can start your preparation for your carrier from now.
ECE is one of the course which have the maximum scope and one of the most demanded course.
You can go for campus recruitment and join the companies like Infosys, wipro, Accenture,TCS (some of the leading companies).
or
If you want to go for higher studies, then go gor
1. ME or MTech- through GATE
2. MBA- through CAT.

good luck!!!
25th October 2010, 11:02 PM
sreenivasulu reddy.s

hi
communication and signal proceessing specilization availabled colleges in a.pand hyd
9th November 2010, 05:33 PM
megha ram singh

Thumbs up Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

After B.Tech you can do MBA or .Tech.
to get a much better job you should go with M.Tech.
10th November 2010, 12:21 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

i advise to you to do mba because it is batter for you. after this you can get a good job in a big company. i wish you will get a bright future. thanking you..best of luck..
14th November 2010, 04:28 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
hello my name is anand,i am studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year.after completing B.Tech wat should i do?which course is better to my branch.on which course,jobs r getting very fastly.please help me.........
If you want to go in private sector then join any training coure on latest technology like Embedded system , VLSI, SAP.
If you want to go in govt. sector then prepare your subject very strong and attempt all PSU like BEL, Bhel, isro, ies, etc.
15th November 2010, 11:23 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

Hi!!!!
No matter better to go for M.Tech to get a best career but if you are interested in managerial job than go for MBA so that you can get a job as a manger in electronics companies.

with best wishes!!!!
30th November 2010, 09:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you

1.IES in electronics

2.MBA through cat or mat

3.mtech through gate exam
18th December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech ECE 2nd year student. i have got 89% in my first year. i want to become a space scientist. can you please state the various centres in which i can apply and their entrance exams and syllabus,
21st December 2010, 10:32 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
hi,
you can write GATE exam if you want to go for higher studies in MTech or ME.
Or you can write CAT, MAT if you want to go in the field of management.
Or if you want to work, then you can go in hardware, software or communication field. Do some extra courses such as .net, java, C, C++, MCSE, CCNA.. etc

All the best.
Thank you.
21st December 2010, 10:37 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
What are the M.Tech. options after B.Tech. in ECE ?
Hi,
Following are the options:
1. Embedded field
2. VLSI.
3. Communication field.
4. Image processing.
5. Networking.
etc

All the best.
Thank you
21st December 2010, 10:41 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
what are the centeres in chennai which gives training on embedded systems and vlsi?
Hi,
following are some of the best centres.
1. Hindustan automation solutions.
2. SANDS technology development centre, etc.

Thank you.
21st December 2010, 10:43 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
sir ,i am studying btech (ece) final year...........so what course is better for me after dis????????
Hi,
There are many options available.
If you want to go for higher studies.
1. GATE exam for MTech or ME
2. CAT exam for MBA.
or you can write various exams taken by PSU or IES exam.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st December 2010, 10:47 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
now i'm studying 3rd b.tech i don't know whwt to do after b.tech i have interest in getting a good job i have no intrest in higher education ...
Hi,
If you want to get job after Btech, then the best option is for you to be placed in campus recruitment.
For this, if you have any back paper, try to clear all by this sem and try to have better aggregate as many company have cut off aggregate. minimum 65%

Prepare aptitute from now on as it is very important and give preference on english language while communicating.

All the best.
Thank you
21st December 2010, 10:48 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
i want job ...................plz where to apply

hi,
First you should decide what kind of job you like to do.
Apply your resume in various companies and make your resume a very powerful one as it is very very important.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st December 2010, 10:50 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
what all companies will recruit taking gate score into consideration

Hi,
My dear friend, I think you have misunderstood about the GATE exam.
GATE exams are conducted for persuing MTech or ME. With the GATE score, One can apply to various colleges. It is not realted with the companies.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st December 2010, 10:57 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
what all managment courses are suited after doing B.Tech(ECE)..??
Hi,
There are so many of them
such as
1. Telecom
2. Finance
3. Marketing, etc

All the best
Thank you
21st December 2010, 11:04 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
what are the steps to get a government job after my btech in ece?
Hi,
You can write various exams taken by government such as
1. IES
2. exams for railways.
3. Defence side such as technical entry.
4. Exams taken by PSU.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st December 2010, 11:09 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Iam shashi,studying btech final year ece..iam in a dilemma to choose whether mba or mtech...will u please suggest me what is the right path for me for nice settlement????
Hi,
To my opinion, since you come from a technical background, i dont want you to leave technical line. First complete MTech and the you can go for MBA later....
Because once you are in the management field, its really difficult to come back in the technical line but its easy the either way.

All the best.
Thank you.
26th December 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Tech(CCC) in ECE? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?
29th December 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what to do after B.Tech.(ME)? which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?
30th December 2010, 09:52 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you want job after B.Tech then try in campus placements and give the exam of Gate because there are so many company that give jod according to the rank of your gate exam like:
DRDO
NTPC etc
if you want to do further studies then you can do M.Tech or you can do MBA after your B.Tech according to the rank of exam GATE and CAT/MET you give.
good luck...
1st January 2011, 12:56 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

forr btech you have many options like
1: m.tech by clearing GATE enterence exam
2: MBA by clearing CAT,MAT,ZAT
3: IES in electronics..this is highly reputated job..

books and study maerials are available on net easily.

good luck.........
10th January 2011, 10:54 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

Quote:
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to go for m.tech after b.tech ECE...
You can apply for GATE for joining m.tech.....
11th January 2011, 07:00 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

Quote:
DUDE i read your thread and REPLY for this . the gate exam and PG is the difficult one which has been given in your reply . the emerging technology and having greatest job opportunities in your femilier field is EMBEDDED SYSTEM AND VLSI TECHNOLOGY.
It consist of one year course but value of this course is huge.
the cost of this course may be around 50,000.
the tutorial or training centres are available in banglore and delhi. for more details visit embedded.in, emdedded .edu.

ONE IMPORTANT THING IS YOU CAN DO THIS COURSE FROM YOUR HOME THEY WILL OFFER YOU AN ELECTRONIC KIT , PROJECT CDS, AND STUDY MATERIALS THROUGH POST.
BEST OF LUCK
4th February 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Am doing b tech 3rd year .what to do after b tech .my goal is be scientist plz tel me someting
5th February 2011, 07:15 PM
SupritShestha

Quote:
hello Anand!

good to know that you too is doing ECE as i am...i will recommend you friend that you better think of pursuing higher studies first then job...i think if you prepare for exams like GRE or GMAT for abroad and GATE and CAT/XAT for study in India...once you finish the MS...jobs will definitely be at your feet...
so go for higher studies buddy...

wish you all the best.......!!!!!!
23rd February 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,i am a final year student with 61% in b.tech & misseed d GATE exam & i donot want 2 wait for GATE & waste my year ,shud i apply for pgecet to do M.TECH /M.E...PLS SIR HELP ME
25th March 2011, 11:40 PM
RAMANN7

hi sir am Ravi pursuing Btech 3-2 sem.......... after my Btech which will be the best platform me ........ repli me
11th April 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hi..am b.tech final yr student..i dnt have intrest 2 further studies..i want 2 do job..is there any hardware companies which teach some course and provide job for me in hyd..plz giv me reply 2 my email id [email protected]
reply soon..
18th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m hitesh i want to ask that after b,tech (ece) we should be do the plc course or embidded and vlsi cource for gating easly job . replay i m wating .
23rd April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I'm nil about the feilds of M.Tech...
But i want to continue my higher studies in signal processing, dsp finite automata theory...
Please sujjest me something...

Shama(VI sem ECE)
30th April 2011, 03:44 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

I think after B.Tech you should go for MBA........ it is a management course that helps you in your carrier and it will increase your package........ instead this you also can do M.Tech........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?