10th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

hello sir, i want to join in b.tech/b.e course which field is best for me??.. Mech. or Cs or ECE...?? i don't have any idea .....please can you help me...
13th June 2012, 02:06 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello my name is anand,i am studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year.after completing B.Tech wat should i do?which course is better to my branch.on which course,jobs r getting very fastly.please help me.........
Hi anand......
What to do next is entirely depends on you.......

if you are interested in software fields better to go for the languages coachings.........

otherwise you can also go with GATE either for your future studies or any govt jobs......

I f you are interested towards MBA,MCA... then go for CAT......

All the very best for your future.......
29th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the gate score min. required to get a job in the bhel, drdo etc. and also the gate score suitable for ies??
17th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which institute give best training on embedded systems????
17th July 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

which institute is best for training in embedded system????
9th August 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m btech(ece) 3rd year student i want to know the meaning of internship.what role does it play in building the carrier of a student?
22nd March 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is akhil i m doing 3rd year and i m in 6th sem . i want to ask you in which field i should do my 6 months training .. and i do not want to go for higher studies .. plzz suggest me which is best embedded /VHDl or vlsi/ communication
23rd March 2013, 03:19 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

My dear friend,
As you a student of 3rd year of B.tech in ECE branch, so you have so many options.
you can do further studies like M.Tech in ECE or you can do MBA after your B.Tech completion.

I suggested you to prepare Gate exam. By this exam you can get admission for M.tech in many reputed institutions like IITs, Nits, IISC etc as well as you may get government jobs in many companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc. You may also go in research agencies like DRDO.

Some specialization course in ECE branch are mentioned below:
M.Tech (Embedded system design)
M.Tech ( VLSI design)
M.Tech (Electronics Engineering)
M.Tech ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering)

If you do not want to do M.Tech then you can also do MBA through IIMs, FMS etc by qualifying the exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

Best Of Luck,
Thanks.
23rd March 2013, 12:51 PM
helper1

heloo friend,

ECE is an evergreen field of engineering and under this field of engineering there are a number of government as well private jobs present which all are considered to be the brilliant one's.

All or maximum of those jobs have great demand and reputation.Under ECE field of engineering different areas are there where you may get brilliant job opportunities after your b.tech as those areas are :

--microwave

--vlsi

--embedded design

--nano electronics

--communication

--photonics

--signal processing etc.

There are the several technical areas where you may get brilliant job options under any of the government or private sector.

Some of the private job companies are as follows :

LARSEN & TURBO

TORRY HARRIS

HCL

IBM

TCS

INFOSYS

GE ELECTRICALS

MICROSOFT

NI

FREESCALE

SAPIENT

LG

GODREJ

AGILENT

CADENCE

WIPRO

R SYSTEMS etc.

Master degree courses after b.tech in electronics as :

M.TECH
M.ED
LAW
LLB
MCA
HOTEL MANAGEMENT etc.

good luck !!

4th August 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can we study automobiles after compliting ece in b.tech plz reply for this question sir
26th August 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

i had done B Tech in ECE in 2010.
i am working in a non electronic sector for 3 years.
i am continuing MS in embeded system design from manipal university.
can i get a job in electronics sector
27th July 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is jai,i have complete B.Tech(ECE) in 2014 so wat should i do?which course is better jawa or embedded? please help me.........
15th November 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i can do the any other cours during complition of b.tech degree in food technology?from which univercity?plz tell me whole information about this cours.
My institute name is GIACR , ENGINEERING COLLEGE RAYAGADA, ORRISA. And it is belongs to BPUT UNIVERSITY.
12th July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Thanks to all questions and answers . It helped me too.
6th April 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BTech(ECE) in 2015 so which course i have to do now in embedded systems for getting nice job in core industries and my mail id is [email protected] can you please send me the details to this mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?