21st December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

pls,give me some hope, i was selected in tcs through off campus conducted by CUIC of Anna University , coimbatore on march 18 2011... plz can any one suggest my joining date..plz
16th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

how to apply for TCS kindly R&D?? please tell.
18th January 2012, 12:43 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello
the minimum eligibility to apply for tcs is:
Eligibility criteria :

Qualification:

- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech /MSc / MCA / MCM / MS.
- CA / ICWA / MBA
- PGDIT (2 years full time & Approved by AICTE)
- B.Sc. / BCA / Diploma holders with

3.5 years of relevant functional / technical experience.

60% consistent academic records from Class X onwards

Only full time education and employment will be considered

Candidates who have attended TCS interviews in the last 6 months need not apply

Not more than 2 years break in Academics or Employment.
18th January 2012, 12:44 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

TCS is known as the one of the most famous IT company of India. If you are interested to appear in the TCS recruitment process then you need the following eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment process.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS. :-
->Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in B.Tech.
->There are no more then two year gap in the whole career.

Selection Procedure of TCS recruitment :-
->Aptitude Test.
->Technical Test.
->Personal Interview.

This is the basic eligibility criteria for the TCS recruitment process. For more information regarding TCS company please visit the official website of TCS. Wish you good luck for recruitment process.
7th April 2012, 11:09 AM
ravirc72

Smile Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

no,they don't care for backlog history as per their norms when they recruited in our college in september 2011.they allowed 2 running backs.
26th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I got joining letter in tcs to join On june 2012. But Iam waiting for the result of one backlog paper in 3rd semester. Will they give extention for that??
10th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

My supplimentary result for one subject is awaiting, it will be coming on jan 2013.But my joining date in TCS is DEC 2012.How can i extend my joining date?.may i send a mail to ILP?
4th July 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hello
i got one backlog in final semester
but yet i have not got joining letter
Shall i inform TCS about my backlog?
i dont know during joining they will reject me or what
plz help me anyhow i will clear this backlog within a month
help help :(
6th June 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have got my joining on june 14th, but i had one subject result as X which is a make up exam, but i hv applied for the challenge valuation, results of that will be announced after june 18th.....so, whether tcs will allow me to join for ILP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?