2nd June 2018, 11:54 PM
YashasviKaushik

Does candidates from Commerce stream are eligible to join either Merchant Navy of Shipping Industry?

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm Yashasvi of class 11th from Commerce stream. I want to go in either Merchant Navy or in Shipping. Am I eligible? If yes, could you please guide me by which I can choose my right direction. It will be very helpful to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  3. Subject combination to opt in 11th Commerce to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  6. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after 12th commerce?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  9. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  10. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a girl candidate with 55% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How i can join indian navy or merchant navy with commerce stream?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  15. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
5th June 2018, 11:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does candidates from Commerce stream are eligible to join either Merchant Navy of Shipping Industry?

According to my knowledge, you cannot join Merchant Navy because there is no way out to join this course without having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2.

But according to your qualification, you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy. Because your background is Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?