4th June 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility

Kindly share the information whether a salaried private employee with income more than Rs 8.0 lacs per annum for consecutive last three years (but no other source of income) shall be eligible for OBC _NCL to his children? As it is understood, since no income from other sources (other than salary & agriculture), his children may be eligible of OBC-NCL.
Please clarify.
5th September 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility

Hello Sir,
I am from Odisha and belong to the 'Chasa' cast which comes under the OBC category. Could you please let me know if I come under the OBC Non Creamy Layer category based on the following parameters. Let me know if I need to provide any further details.

1. My Father had joined Odisha Govt Services as a 'Lecturer' in Class-2 (Group-B).
2. His 1st promotion to 'Senior Lecturer' happened in the year 2002 at the age of 45, which is also a Class-2 service under Odisha Govt.
3. His 2nd promotion to 'Reader' post happened in 2012 at the age of 55, which is a Class-1 (Group-A) service under the Odisha Govt. This 2nd promotion is still due and yet to be finalised. He will receive salary more than 8 lakhs only after this promotion.
4. My Father was retired from his services in the year 2017, February.
5. My Mother is a home-maker.
6. We dont have any other source of income.
7. Though there are approx 2 acres of agricultural land, we dont have any income from it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?