12th September 2010, 09:03 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: LIC ADO Exam: Number of questions and how much marks they will carry?

Hello friend!

LIC ADO exam has two sections. Total two papers have a grand total of 100 marks.

First paper contains of Numerical and reasoning ability and both these have 25 marks each. Total of 50 marks.

Second paper contains General knowledge on current affairs and General English and both these have 25 marks each. Total of 50 marks.

Good luck!
13th September 2010, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: LIC ADO Exam: Number of questions and how much marks they will carry?

Hi Sir, Im Swetha from Tamilnadu, i have cleared my LIC-ADO written exam, i have called for interview on 24th sep. i didnt have my online application form, if any one have the same, kindly forward it to my mail id to [email protected], so that i can edit that with my informations. Kindly help me pls...
21st September 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how many candidates have been called for the interview of LIC ADO ?
27th September 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

have anyone attended LIC ADO interview? what was the questions asked?
29th September 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

interview kitne marks ki hai..any idea?
7th November 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know am i clear the lic ado written test which was held on 13th june? my roll no is 5330701510.
7th December 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir

iam Aloysius.L
ph.9360747765
please sent lic Ado gk qustions
18th December 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

its cross September then oct, nov n now its December but result is still to come for 13.6.2010 exam of ADO any one know when it come
7th November 2011, 03:17 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Cracking LIC ADO exam depends much on the division from which you are appearing for the exam. eg if a candidate appears from Pune which is a major city from where candidates prepare for competitive exams, he may require well above 85 marks to crack this exam but candidates from other centers in Maharashtra may do it only in 75 marks.
Result may take at least 1 month more as it did in 2008 or in resent LIC AAO exam.
So have patience and wish you all best luck.
20th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

please sir give me a date which the ado exam 2012 will be conduct
21st December 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks of lic ado in north central zone up in 2011...
30th December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

lic ado exam 2012-2013 what will cut -off mark;s from north zore
20th January 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

plz tell about qualifying paper1 n 2 means that both combined sections/individual paper in paper 1(Maths & reas) and paper 2 (GA & Eng).
Or to qualify in all 4 sections seperately i.e Maths, reas, ga, eng.
plz answer me here or at [email protected]
thanks
21st January 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Will the exam of ado of lic onlne?
21st January 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi i need past 5-10 years of previous solved question papers for LIC ADO exam so can you please send it to my mail
3rd February 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for exam
17th March 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

HI, I selected LIC ADO EXAM which was conducted on 03-02-2013. Can any one tell me how to prepare for interview and which type of question can i face? And can anyone send questions from ado interview to my mail id: [email protected]. And i don't have my online application. can anyone tell me how to get my application...........kindly give replay my questions.....................
17th March 2013, 03:18 PM
sweet bee

Hi Sir, I am Govardhan. I cleared LIC ADO Exam which was conducted on 03-02-2013.I have a small doubts. Can anyone tell which type of question may i face at the time of interview. and what is the role of ADO in lic. And i don't have online application can anyone tell how to get my application. If anyone know plz give replay to my mail id: [email protected]
28th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am anish. I cleared LIC ADO Exam which was conducted on 03-02-2013. Can anyone tell which type of question may i face at the time of interview. and what is the role of ADO in lic. If anyone know plz give replay to my mail id: [email protected]
5th April 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Dhanuja. I wrote the LIC ADO exam for south zone on 2nd feb 2013. I am checking licindia.in for answer key and rank list, cut off marks etc but couldnt find anything. Many say that result and answer key are published. Please help from where could i find these details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?