6th April 2013, 05:50 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

Hello friends………

If you are intrested in PCM then you can choose engineering courses, NDA,and any other courses also.
And you can select degree courses also according to your intrest.

If you are intrested in PCB then you can select MBBS, BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science), BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery), B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) also and also you can, BVsc and BMLT also.

If you choose any group and not intrested in above courses then you can choose media, fashion designing, army coursess,teaching field, banking courses and proffesional courses also

All the best
8th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

I score 80% marks in 10th icse board but I was weak in science and maths so which stream should I go for science or commerce
13th June 2015, 12:27 PM
Ronie0309

10th standard exams do not count for a lot of importance in anyone's life.

You can actually end up with 70% and still become a good engineer or doctor.
Or on the other hand there are many people these days who opt for commerce or even arts after getting more than 95% contrary to the stereotype that students with high marks go for science and the rest or commerce or arts.

Thus you shall ask yourself which stream you want to take as per the subjects you are interested in and not as per what your friends want or what your parents tell you to take.
5th August 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 79% in 10th but i got low marks in science.What stream should i take science or commerce?
9th May 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am good in science and maths and hen what should I choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?