31st May 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

i have failed in 3 subject in 12 sci hsc so can i gaive any exam ?so that the whole year would not be wasted
1st June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

SHOULD I GIVE MY 12TH EXAM AGAIN IF I HAVE FAIL IN 2 SUJBECT MATHS AND PHYSICS ,I DNT WANT TO WASTE MY YEAR
3rd June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am failed in physics exam of H.S.C. 2012.Sir what I should do for my carrier?Should I give the physics exam again that will held in october 2012.After giving the exam would I get the admission in medical college.After giving the exam would it be alright for my carrier.Sir please send your suggestions soon at [email protected]
11th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i have reappear in one subject can i get addmission in collage or not
17th June 2012, 08:23 PM
babu91

hello friend,

You must give your compartment exam this year so that you don't need

to wait for one year fully to finish and go waste. You have compartment in

12th exam in just one subject. Students having compartment in more than 3

subjects cannot write this exam since you have in only one subject you can

attend it. So that you can continue your career without wasting one year.
thank you
24th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

if i dont wish to give compart exam this year so is their any option do solve this problem any other way ........ as i have taken admission in bca in pune and my classes are starting from 2nd of july so i dont want miss my classes also.......................... plz help reply
28th June 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have failed twice in my...12th...as a privatier too..nd m nxt 2 do anythng dat wud end life...
Parent say go for diploma....they are jst kicking me...out..nd m depresd dat more 2 yrs of ma life wuld be wasted...i wnt 2 go again for 12th
but cant gather d courage to pick up the book.. Again..plz plz plz...somebody advice me...somethng...my life feels like hell plz somebody
28th June 2012, 02:21 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have compartment in physics this year so can i reappear next year so tell me how to do it

friend

my advice is its better to complete your course in compartment.no need to waste your time.i think thats foolishness

all the best
28th June 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have just passed class 12th &i have compartment in economics my marks was 16 so plz sir tell me when is our comrpartment exam of eco
28th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have just passed class 12th but i got compartment in economics plz tell when is exam of eco comp
28th June 2012, 04:09 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
well in my opinion you have to do 12th class again because if you don not again.
The marksheet with suplementry subject score will bad effect in your near future.
And if you do this again and score good marks then it will help for u in your near future at the time of job.
Good Luck
28th June 2012, 05:37 PM
LAVANYA123456789012

pankaj as told by you that your maths subject has been compartmental it is better that you give your compartment exam because if you dont you have to study for one year and your one year will be wasted which leads you to study in the same class so this time you have to give your exams would be a good idea and time saving of one year too so all the best for your exams
28th June 2012, 06:06 PM
nishantverma1

Smile Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

You should move forward even after failing in one subject , you should prepare yourself for the further competitive exam thus crack them and take one step more forward to your future dream.
28th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Since you have just failed in one subject so its better to give the compartment exam only. No need to overwork by giving the whole exam once again.

Get yourself enrolled in a college and side by side prepare for this compartment exam.

Good luck
28th June 2012, 06:44 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You should give one exam in which you got compartment.you dont need to waste one whole year.So just dont worry and give your compartment exam.
Good Luck
28th June 2012, 08:14 PM
janvi roy

Dear student,
If you really dream big and want to brighten up your future give your exams again. There's simply no value for a compart student nowadays. Anyway,its your decision.. If you want to save your life give the exam again or else remember it was your decision not to study.
Good luck
28th June 2012, 08:17 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

If you have compartment in just one subject then it will be better for you to go for the compartment exam and study well to get the maximum of marks , this is because you will get the compartment result in just 2-3 months rather wasting your one more year in 12th which mostly lead to frustration among students like you.

So , i think you should go for compartment exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

will this years maths compartment exam be tough?how will be the valuation?
26th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How will be the valuation fpr comp
artment paper?? Will ot be liberal or tough??
26th July 2012, 09:12 PM
sheelasnj

f you failed in only one subjects the you should give the compartment exam of this year.

Don't think to write the exam in next year because if you do so then you will completely lost your one year.
28th July 2012, 04:46 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->my dear friend no need to give the all exams of +2 you just give the compartment exam and clear it with full hard so that then you van get admission in any good institute.
for yur graduation.

all the best...go ahead!!!
14th August 2012, 08:44 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj 123 View Post
sir, i have just got my xii result & i am in compart. list with maths as subject,
now i don't wan't to study again in xii ,what should i do now?
should i give the compartment exam or i have to study again?
Dear,
I have passed through this condition, So I have experience about this critical condition.
Listen , If you are science student, who want to do engineering from best colleges like NIT & IITs, you can appear this compartment exam in next(march) year.And you want to prepare yourself for IIT\AIEEE\UPTU exams, by spending your one year, you can appear compart in next years,.
On the contray, you want to take admission in college for courses like BSC ,BA, etc etc,you can appear & clear this compart in the same years,.
As there are some colleges, you provide some seats for students who got back or compartment in any subject of 12th..

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
12th September 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hie sir my name is rachel i have failed 12th so i want to complete my further studies b.com so cn i get admission in any college or noy
17th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanted to ask i failed in my 12th only 1 subject and now i am giving the october exam for tat subject but after i clearing it wil i be able to join a college in the same year i dont want to waste a year.............plz reply ???????
21st September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Already i have apply for entrance exam for H.S.C from ycmou before So can i apply direct for MBA
23rd September 2012, 04:38 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Quote:
hie sir my name is rachel i have failed 12th so i want to complete my further studies b.com so cn i get admission in any college or noy

Hi!!!
Friend,
As I have gone through such a critical & embarrassing condition, So I know what you feel,.As we know that, CBSE (CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION) gives 5 attempts(in a row) to clear your comparted subject.

I think., you should go for the compartment examination, which held in mid of july.More Often result would reveal in very week of August.

There are many colleges & universities ,which provide seats for the failed results in march examination of CBSE.

f you are science student, who want to do engineering from best colleges like NIT & IITs, you can appear this compartment exam in next(march) year.And you want to prepare yourself for IIT\AIEEE\UPTU exams, by spending your one year, you can appear compartment on very next years,.

Thank you!!
~gamble~
16th October 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

will my compart result will create any problem in my medical entrance?what should i write in space year of passing in entrace test form
25th February 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I failed in physics in march exam, so, what i do? I don' want to waste full year......... Can I apply for octomber exam?
25th February 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i failed in physics in the 12th board exam. So what i da?
26th February 2013, 01:16 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam?

Quote:
i have compartment in physics this year so can i reappear next year so tell me how to do it
Hi,

In order to save your year,it is better for you that you give compartmental exam for your physics, if you can pass it ,then it better for you. You can go on with your further studies. It is going to save you one more year.

Prepare well, and try to clear it at one attempt,this will be the best option for you.

You can ask your principal of your school,and ask for applying it.They will guide you for this.

All the best in advance.!!
27th February 2013, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I m very much depressed because of my physc paper i m doubtful will i pass or not i m current 12th student is there any rule if student is failing in only subject and passed in all subject so can board pass them by deducting marks from other subject?
27th February 2013, 08:51 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Pankaj,

Its very sad to hear that you have failed in 1 subject in 12th board exam.

But don`t worry as the best option for you is to give the compartmental exam if you don`t want to study further.

This is because if you don`t have interest in studies , then it will be quite difficult for you to study one more year and give the 12th board exam again next year.

It might lead to more disastrous results.

So , in my opinion you must go for the compartmental exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

M getting compartment in 1 subject in PCM as i think.......so can i get admission in DU north campus on sports quota basis pls reply asap pls
5th March 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i am doubtful dat i''l fail in my theory paper of physis.....bt adding my practical marks i pass it.......so is it compulsary to pass in theory and practical paper individually or the altogether marks are counted. and if i fail nd give compartment and pass in it with good marks......will it be added in the board certifiicate or will it be written dat d child has given compartment...... and will i be eligible for giving medical entrance???? plzzzzzzzzzz reply!
7th March 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in physics exam and appear for a compartment exam will I get addmision in a good collage?
14th March 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i take compartment exam if i have failed in 2 subjects
16th March 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i have a feeling that i would fail in physics(just 1 sub)..would i will be able to give other competition exams like for Dehradun Petroleum University..i dont wanna waste my this year..plss help me
waiting for ur rply.
20th March 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i appeard, in class 12 boards in the year 2012 and had 6 subjects, namely, phy, chem, maths, geo, english and bio... thn i had faild in phy n maths... subsequently, i passd th phy xam last year itself, appearing in the compartmental exams, n was declard as passed by the board, nw i appeard in th maths exam ts year (2013), as trying to clr it as an additional subject. bt, i wud fail in it again.... i have already wasted 1 year, n want to pursue b.tech tis year, any how...
thus, cn i appear in maths again, in ts year's compartmental xams, to be held, in jul-aug??? and thus, save ts year too, from being wasted again....
22nd March 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

can i give nios exam this year if i get failed in cbse 12th board exam this year. pls rly sir its vry importent
4th April 2013, 03:36 PM
HIMABINDHU 1995

if i fail in one subject in inter second year. am i eligible to eamcet or jee mains??
7th April 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i give nios 12th april 2013 exam in all subject if i have failed 2 subject so should i give supplymentary exam?when it it done? i want to take admission in collage in this year so can i do this?i don't want to loss this year. plz help me quickly..
4th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

haii i am ba [h] student of 2 year i hadn't attented my economic exam in the board and it was my additional subject can i give the exam again for economics...
16th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have given my hsc exam in the year 2003-04 I was failed in one subject and I wish to clear it if possible?
16th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETE MY 10TH CLASS IN 2003 FROM CBSE ON THAT TIME I HAVE SIX SUBJECTS (FIVE MAIN AND ONE ADDITIONAL) I HAVE CLEARED ALL MY MAIN FIVE SUBJECTS INSTEAD OF ONE ADDITIONAL SUBJECT ... SO I WANT TO ASK THAT CAN I GIVE ADDITIONAL SUBJECT EXAM AGAIN NOW.....
19th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I had given my 12th sci exam in dis feb nd their r chances of getting fail nd I want to give all papers again then will I ll get admission in dis jun nd cn give exam in next feb or I have to wait for next june for admission nd feb fr exam?
27th May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in maths in class 12 in the year 2012,i have given the compartment and then appeared as a private candidate but I have again got compartment,so now what to do?
27th May 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

who should I save my year if I fail in 3 subject in 12 claas ft in 2 subject and fail in 1 subject
27th May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what if one failed in theory for phy..chm..n bio ..passed the practicals. for cbse 12...is compartment posible or its failed
28th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i have an a compartment in ecomics subject but if i will nota take ecomics subject then can i will take admission in b.a in the government collage without clear my compartment exam
28th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I give my 12th exam again if I have failed in 1 subject or should I give a compartment exam for medical college admission??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?