9th June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?

Wic is the best company for cs students in engg is it better to join engg r job
4th September 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?

Sir i have done BTech from NIT Surathkal in Information Technology branch. Can i apply for ISRO recruitment?
15th March 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam student of 12 class and want to became an aeronautical engginear fromm iit. can you tell me the salary of an aeronautical engginear in isro.
1st April 2015, 12:45 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Electronics and communication engineering students get the maximum salary in ISRO and it is about 60000rs per month.
12th April 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get job in ISRO as an Aerospace engineer?
19th June 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the avg starting salary for fresh ug's from iist and is it true we must sign a bond and what is te duration of the bond
30th January 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

how much is astrophysicist paid at isro??? do I get a good job being astrophysicist or should I choose another subject???? or I must go abroad with astrophisicy???
22nd April 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is maximum salary of iit mechanical engineer in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?