19th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MA admission procedure in guwahati university?

IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR MA IN ENGLISH . IF IT IS THEN WHAT IS THE MINIMUM
GRADE THAT A STUDENT OF NEWLY SEMESTER CORSE IN BA MUST OBTAIN.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  3. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  5. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  6. MA admission procedure in guwahati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  8. Can I get admission to study MCA in Guwahati University being a BCA graduate of SMU?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  10. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD admission in IIT Guwahati? -- [New]
  12. How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University
  13. Is there any UGC coaching centre at Guwahati? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam?
  15. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  16. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  17. What is the admission date for B.Ed course in Guwahati University?
  18. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
4th July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required for M.A. in philosophy?
2nd November 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

It will be a very pleasant moment for me if you guys give d all information regarding english major in m.a course.... And what is d lowest percentage required for taking admission at guahati university.
13th January 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of TDC 6th sem.what is the percentage of previous year MA in education last cutt of percentage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?