23rd December 2012, 06:52 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?

Private medical colleges in India:-
http://www.medindia.net/education/me...rch-Centre.htm

http://www.medindia.net/education/me...al-College.htm

http://www.medindia.net/education/me...py-Chennai.htm

http://www.medindia.net/education/me...al-College.htm

http://www.medindia.net/education/me...ces-Kannur.htm

Acharya Shri Chander College of Med Sci & Hospital, HPO Gandhinagar,
ACS Medical College and Hospital
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,Bhatinda
Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Balagangadharanatha Nagara
Agartala Government Medical College & Hospital,Agartala
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College
Al-Ameen Medical College
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
Amrita Institute Of Med. Science & Research Centre
Andhra Medical College
Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Medical College
Armed Forces Medical College
Army Hospital Research & Referral
ASRAM Medical College, Eluru

Related Questions:
  1. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  2. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?
  5. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  9. List of private medical colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  11. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  12. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  13. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  17. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure?
19th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?

Sir,
I qulified NEET 2013 With 65 percentile. pls tell me private medical collage which have low fee structure about 10 to 12 lakh for complete mbbs course in india on my e-mail id [email protected]. Thanks
23rd June 2013, 06:45 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of private medical colleges in India
---------------------------------

1.Kasturba Medical College , Manipal
2.Grant Medical College , Mumbai
3.Armed Forces Medical College
4.Madras Medical College , Chennai
5.Lady Hardinge Medical College
6.Grant Medical College
7.Christian Medical College, Vellore
8.Lady Hardinge Medical College
9.Bangalore Medical College
10.Lady Hardinge Medical College , Delhi
11.Kasturba Medical College Chennai
12.Madras Medical College , Chennai
13.All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
14.Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
15.Armed Forces Medical College
16.Grant Medical College , Mumbai
17.Maulana Azad Medical College , Delhi
23rd June 2013, 10:51 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Top Private Medical Colleges in India:-

-Kasturba Medical College - Manipal
-Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute - Chennai
-MS Ramaiah Medical College - Bangalore
-Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College - Bangalore
-Amrita Institute of Medical Science - Kochi
-Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College - Mumbai
-Mahatma Gandhi College & Hospital Jaipur
-Pravara Institute of Medical Science - Ahmednagar
-Gandhi Medical College - Hyderabad
23rd June 2013, 11:09 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some Private medical colleges in India are:-

- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune, India

- Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India

- Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India

- Dayanand Medical College & Hospital (DMCH) Ludhiana, India

- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India

- Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India

- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India

- Maharajah institute of medical sciences, Vizianagaram

- Konaseema institute of medical sciences, Amalapuram

- Great Eastern Medical School, Ragolu, Srikakulam

- G.S.L. Medical College, Rajahmundry

- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Thrissur, India

- Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India

- Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India

- Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India

All the best........
25th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

wats is the fee structure for MMBS total course with the cet or other entrance exam & without entrance exam
?
6th November 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

ohh my god,,sir m totally frustated,please healp me out,m in need of any medical college any how!!!
if u talk about fee structure, it shd be minimum....
please hlp me out sir..
at ma AIR ranking m not given any mbbs college...what to do sir..please tell me any thng..nd also get the details of management kota too....
will be waiting fo ur answer ...even u can mail me on ma id as [email protected]
13th August 2014, 11:36 AM
diptimayee sarangi

dear Sir/Madam,
I want to know the colleges avalable foe P.G. course in Ayurveda in india with fee structure.
16th September 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to get the information about fee structure of medical in mbbs in india for the session of 2014-2015
10th December 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,,, i want to know about private medical colleges in india..... and that tooo with mimimum fee structure. i would also want to know about their admission procedures. actually i want to know is there any way of getting admissi
18th March 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee of AIIMS
I am suraj pandey my mobile no is8115780839 .please saying in my no that what is your fee structure thanku
20th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha rk View Post
sir,,, i want to know about private medical colleges in india..... and that tooo with mimimum fee structure. i would also want to know about their admission procedures. actually i want to know is there any way of getting admission in mbbs directly. if yes then will there be any donation fee???????/??///// sir all in all ai want to know how much do we have to spend to take admission in a private medical college. please see to it while answering that all my questions are answered and that toooo with all the details. ansawer as quickly as possible.... pleeeease.
Sir tell me in detail that which is the bst option for me as i wanna collage where fee structure is minimum just tell me how much i hav to pay for the mbbs per annum including hostel nd all
1st September 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission any private medical collage within 10 lakhs fee per annum kindly contact me on this number 09431459531 email: [email protected]
13th June 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

For admission in mbbs , is there any foreign kota in our of India . Like in gulf saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and srilanka.
9th May 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Neet 2018 expected score 330, want get admissions in mbbs course on lowest fee structure suggestion be given with admissions process.
31st May 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Please help me in getting medical college with fees around 15 lakhs for direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?