22nd September 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

hi....i'm in my 4th year of b.pharmacy.can u plz suggest me what to opt either ms in us r mba in uk?
6th October 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

I am currently studying in class 12th and i want to do doctor of pharmacy.i want to know the minimum eligibility for this course and the college which offers this course in india??
7th October 2010, 10:32 PM
santhoshi.ratnala

Thumbs up Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, wch branch is better in m pharm, pharmacology or pharmaceutics or analysis... plz reply
hellow frend !
if u r interested in R&D [research and development],and teaching.. then u can opt pharmacology...or if u r interested in manufacturing and other sections then u go for pharmaceutics or analysis...what i suggest is think of urself in which branch ur interested and then go ahead....
gud luck !
7th October 2010, 10:37 PM
santhoshi.ratnala

Thumbs up Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

Quote:
can u tell me what would be the expected salary after doing mpharm-pharmacology..............
hellow frend !
For any m pharm post graduate minimum salary starts from 15,000/-... whether u r in teaching or any industrial field...and this also depends on knowledge of the subject and hard work...
gud luck !
8th October 2010, 01:28 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

you should do MBA because from this you can earn lot in future you can get placement in any good company like
ranbaxy .and think by your own it will be more better
all the best
8th November 2010, 10:35 PM
Gaurav.jain88

If you want to have PG in your field then M pharma is best otherwise go for MBA .
11th November 2010, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hi friends after completing pharmd , i think they will be getting job mostly in hospitals so wht's the work they will be doing there can any onesuggest
12th November 2010, 02:01 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

hi,

pursuing b. pharma..is one of the good career..
i must say continue it and join M. pharma..which makes your career to sky rockets

regards
~~
12th November 2010, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hey whats s the scope of hospital management after doing BPT..[PHYSIOTHERAPY]..
21st November 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how can we slide from b pharmacy to pharm d course? and in which year? pls let me know the answer.

my email id is [email protected]
27th November 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

hi, please guide me which college is best for do M.Pharm....
2nd January 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

if the clincl rescrh is best option or not?????????
13th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any subject like pharmacology in NIPER ms
21st January 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

is m pharm in pharmaceutical analysis a good option what is the salary and scope
22nd January 2011, 03:25 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

Choosing of the subjects depends upon your own ability.If you love your own subjects then go through
GATE .

You may also appear in the following exams:
cat
mat
xat

Best of luck...
28th January 2011, 08:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion is to go for M.Pharm as already you have a good foundation of B.Pharm,. The admission into M.Pharm is by the GPAT- Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test conducted by AICTE- All India Council of Technical Education.

If you are not interested in joining M.Pharm or if you are unable to get admission in M.Pharm, then MBA will also be good option. MBA people are more demand in these days.

You can pursue your MBA in life sciences background too like
-MBA pharmaceutical management
-MBA hospital management.

Otherwise you can join in MBA in traditional specializations like Finance, Marketing ,HR, Systems and some other specializations. Choose the specialization depending on your subject and try to gain subject knowledge and at the same time have some understanding about what is going on in the real business environment.

Stock market jobs will be too demanding. Try to focus on that.
3rd February 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

After m pharm pharmacy practice how many years can study pharm D
25th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special entrance for clinical research?r it is through gpat?plz give the inf in detail......
5th July 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to go to us once completed pharm d due to better scopes in us than india? How is pharmacy in gulf and in australlia? kindly reply
5th July 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to go to US after pharm.d due to lack of its scope in India? How is pharmacy scope in Australia and in Gulf?
17th July 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

is pharm.d a graduate course or postgraduate course?????
23rd July 2011, 07:25 PM
sevens

did any one know ...........pls reply

is any chance to become scientist from pharmacy side if so.........how can he/she will.......be..... ...
24th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me about niper exam
14th August 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

FROM VIJAY
I HAVE COMPLETED MY B PHARM AND AM DOING JOB IN FR&D IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY. THEY R GIVING 7000 PER MONTH.........
PLS... SUGGEST THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO DO M PHARM.. PLESE SUGEST IMMEDIATLY..........
14th August 2011, 03:43 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Best course for you is to have your own chemist shop as in pharma industry the salary level for a pharmacy graduate is extremely poor and so in hospitals.Even if you do M pharm its value is same. I suggest you to do MBA from a reputed institute in india that will have a good career value.
14th August 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do m pharm in nano medicine

plz giv me d list of coll's which provide nano medicine in INDIA
16th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

first tell me i got 2762 in pgecet so which college i got
23rd September 2011, 02:29 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.aswini View Post
Respected sir,
I was doing my b.pharm 3rd year.I was in a dialemna for doing my post graduation.For joining NIPER they said that gate score is necessary.But this year there is no GATE exam.So what is the way to enter NIPER .This year gate is also not there.So is there any common entrance this year?
For doing PHARM.D what is the details about fee in A.P.Is there any entrance ?
What is the way for doing M.B.A. after B.Pharm ?What is the the exam to be prepared for it
Please give me these details and me.
thanking you
hi dear,
after b. pharm if you get opportunity in niper for m. pharm then what is the better option than it? i think m. pharm is the better option for you in niper, otherwise pharm d , mba is also better. but if you take m.pharm in ceutics or cology then this should be much better.
all the best>
13th October 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

which universities in india give stipend during m pharm
15th October 2011, 12:03 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
which universities in india give stipend during m pharm
hello dear,

all AICTE college and university give stipend if u qulify the gpat

all the best for ur future
12th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b pharm and currently in 3rd year, i would like to know which course is better among m pharm and pharm d also i would like to know if i can study along with a job after completing b pharm plz do answer!!!
2nd October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

is Sgits a pci approved college please reply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?