8th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?

how to apply for bsc agriculture?what is the eamcet rank needed to get seat in bsc agriculture?is there any other entrance exam for bsc agriculture?
reply me asap..

11th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?

How much pay fee in bsc agra university
18th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?

how to apply for b.sc(agriculture)?is eamcet rank needed to get seat in b.sc(agriculture)?
21st March 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get an admission in bsc agriculture.
Is there any need of Eamcet?
3rd April 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir please say me that is eamcet necessary for bsc agriculture? and is dre any fee to ds course? if s how much? my mail id is [email protected] please rply to me.
5th April 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

how to get an admition in b.sc agriculture
[email protected]
5th April 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam
5th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What rank need to do AgBsc?
7th April 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in bsc agriculture ?do have any entrance exam or is it councelling? if it sowhere get the application form.
9th April 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for bsc agri in tnau
12th April 2012, 08:28 PM
prabhsimran singh rehal

how to apply for bsc agriculture?what is the eamcet rank needed to get seat in bsc agriculture?is there any other entrance exam for bsc agriculture?
reply me asap..
1st May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hello i am tenth passed.after tenth i want to get admission in bsc agriculture college ldh but i have no idea how get admission in it
which type of question are there in entrance test . what ranks can needed to get a seat in it please help me sir
7th May 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How to adm in nagpur bsc ag collage
17th May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello am deepthi i have secured 85 marks in EAMCET 2012.my IPE weitge 20.98.wil i get B.Sc agriculture..how many marks do i need in EAMCET 2012 to get B.Sc(agriculture)
24th May 2012, 03:26 PM
nirmalaedt

How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
24th May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how much eamcet rank needed for agbsc course
25th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what percentage should have to get an agriculture bsc seat in eamcet
28th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much rank did i need to get bsc agriculture
28th May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

how to apply admission in bsc agriculture?
1st June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure into bsc agriculture course with mpc in intermdiate and how many seats are available in ng ranga institute in hyderabad
12th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the admission procedure into bsc agriculture course with mpc in intermdiate and how many seats are available in ng ranga institute in hyderabad
u can go with ag.bsc.but u can try for B.Tech Ag.technology....good luck
13th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate aggregate marks for b.sc horticulture and eligibility
17th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the eamcet rank needed to get seat in bsc agriculture?is there any other entrance exam for bsc agriculture?
17th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bsc(agricultre) ? is eamcet rank needed
2nd July 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

3rd July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of science(biology)....in gujarat board.....i want to take addmission in bsc agri......so should i pass pmt, neet,or gujcat.....exams.....and how much % of 12th science are required!!!! And what is the scope??? is there any other relative field!!! And what would be the starting salary.......and how much can it be extended...if i do msc and phd??
8th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for bsc agriculture?what is the eamcet rank needed to get seat in bsc agriculture?is there any other entrance exam for bsc agriculture? in andhra pradesh
8th July 2012, 10:30 PM
hrithikvishal

sir when is the counselling date for Ag Bsc in vizag
11th July 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i have to get in eamcet to join in ag bsc? and how much fee i have to pay?
13th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plz sir say details about bsc agriculture entrance exam notification?best institute for bsc agriculture course in hyderabad?
20th July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

how to join in aggriculture bsc?
13th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what are the deadlines of form submission ...and when the new session starts..??
16th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

witch rank is available for ag b.sc
16th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

which rank is available for ag.bsc
26th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Ag b.sc., colleges in andhrapradesh
15th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

does we could do bsc agriculture with commerce background?
16th January 2013, 04:20 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
reply me asap..
In Andhra Pradesh Government conducted the entrance exam foe Agricultural BSc also is EAMCET. minimum EAMCET rank is 15,000 tou can get seat in Agricultural BSc.
I will give some information about Agricultural BSc.

Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) wiil be conducting the All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA) for admission of 15% of the seats in 39 state Agricultural Universities, CAU, Imphal, NDRI (all seats) and Central Universities having Agricultural faculty namely BHU, Viswa Bharti and nagaland University for UG Degree (Bsc/B.Tec./B.F.Scetc.) in the subjects of Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology, Forestry, Food Science, Fisheries Sciences, Home Science, Sericulture, Agricultural Marketing

The applicants should be Indian Nationals. Those who have passed Plus-Two with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PH candidates) are eligible to apply. Age limit: 17 to 23.

for more information visit the website:

http://icarexam.net
7th February 2013, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

11th March 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I am student in 2.i would like to know how much mark and rank is needed for b.sc agriculture in kerala?
19th April 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank needed for a bc student to get admission in agriculture b.sc
26th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how much rank need in EAMCET to get admission in Agriculture B.sc please rely me to my mail [ [email protected]]
29th May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff ranking for B.Sc agriculture at GKVK Bangaluru
4th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 in pbc with math.i want to get admission in B.sc(Ag).How and when i can apply for aieea exam.Also intimate total no. of seats in aieea.
7th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 16000 rank in eamcet can i get seat in B.sc in the year 2013 i belongs to o.c
10th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 14109 rank in eamcet can i get agbsc seat in any colleges please reply me to this email address [email protected] sir pleasesend me the reply fast
10th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir iam student of Andra Pradesh, i got rank in eamcet 14255 can i get seat in B.sc in the year 2013 i belongs to BC D
11th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have passed inter with 85% & EAMCET with 42000 rank.what course i can choose,i am an oc candidate,please help me
12th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

iam a student of andra pradesh ,i got 20281 rank i belong bca can i get a seat in ag.bsc
12th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

my rank in eamcet is 20281 i belong to bca can i get a seat in ag.bsc
16th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

my age is 23 yrs nd I am interested in doing bsc agri nd not written emcet sir am I elgible for doing ths course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?