5th May 2011, 10:08 PM
surajkarpe7

What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?

what is the requirement of admission for bsc agriculture course? Which are the colleges which offer the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  8. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  9. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in AP? What are the requirements?
  10. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  11. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  12. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  13. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  16. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  17. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  18. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra colleges?
11th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?

Is there scope for B.sc in agricultre
21st May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?

Which college is best in hydrabad for agriculture b.sc?
22nd May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for BSc agri inkerala?
23rd May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether the entrance exam is common for MBBS and B.Sc.Agriculture
26th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in ipe and eamcet to get seat in agbsc in angrau located at rajendra nagar
30th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i want merrit list for admission last year
3rd June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for admission of BSc(agri).can you send me the procedure for admission on mobile no.9503398330
3rd June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE LIST OF GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN MAHARASHTRA.
6th June 2011, 07:38 PM
ANIKET VINAYAK SAHARE

Smile Re: What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc AgriculturIn which colleges can I apply?

Please Send The Procedure in Admission of BSC Agriculture & The Best College in Maharashtra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for admission of BSc(agri).can you send me tghe procedure for admission on mobile no.9405902646
6th June 2011, 07:48 PM
ANIKET VINAYAK SAHARE

Smile Re: What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc AgriculturIn which colleges can I apply?

Please Send The Procedure in Admission of BSC Agriculture & The Best College in Maharashtra how to apply for admission of BSc(agri).can you send me tghe procedure for admission on mobile no.9405902646[/QUOTE]
7th June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any private colleges for agbsc in andhra pradesh
8th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

which college is best for agricultureal bscin andhra pradesh
10th June 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

what was previous medical rank list for admission in Bsc agriculture
11th June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i want the list of b.sc agricultural colleges in maharashtra please
11th June 2011, 06:00 PM
sourindra

You must have biology as a main subject in your 10+2. After that good mark in biology is also a requirement to get the admission in B.Sc in Agriculture.
12th June 2011, 01:23 PM
united india

The eligibilty is higher secondary pass from a recognized board by the government with pyhsics, chemistry and biology or maths. You should have secured a minimum of 45% or more in order to get admission.

You may try for these colleges:

Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture
Amity Campus, Sector 44
Noida

Garware Institute of Career Education and Development
University of Mumbai
Vidyanagari, Kalina, Sanatacruz (East),
Mumbai - 400 098
(022) 2652 2601

National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030
Phones : +91 - 40 - 24016702 to 706

CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
Bambala, Kota Road,
Jaipur-302033
Phone : 0141-2795111.

Food and Agri Business School (FABS)
Flame of Forest,
Chevella – Urella Road
Urella (PO), Chevella-501 503
Hyderabad
Phone: +91-8417-243675, +91-9177770151
14th June 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

last date for submision of agricultural course?
14th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 62marks in eamcet can i eligible? please dail 8008329969
15th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

from which college I can do B.Sc Agriculture in Pune City.
15th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

m b.sc agricultureis there any job for me
25th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un registered View Post
Whether the entrance exam is common for MBBS and B.Sc.Agriculture
previous medical ranks college of agriculture
26th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get the admission in National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)which is located at rajendra nagar.how many marks we need to get in emcet or is there any other entrance exam?
26th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

List of Bsc Agriculture colleges in hyderabad..
2nd July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i want admission in b.sc (ag) in which colleges we can apply at this time(1-07-2011) in merrut,agra,ajjahabad,kanpur(and other colleges in uttar pradesh) pls tell me at this no. 7520074264 i pass with 65% marks in 12th.
2nd July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for B Sc agriculture course? What is the process of getting a seat in N G RANGA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY in Andhra Pradesh?
3rd July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 22325 rank in medical.can i get seat in hyderbad
11th July 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for ag bsc and when is the last date to apply
11th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of admission b.sc agriculture in sgrr
14th July 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

what are the document reqired
14th July 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
16th July 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

councelling dates for agricultur
16th July 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

councelling dates for agriculter
17th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 32219 rank can i get BSc(Ag) seat in AP
19th July 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

how can i see the result for practical test done on 15/7/11
19th July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get agbsc seat
20th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 65%(phy,chem,math).i want to take admission in Bsc Ag in govt. college in banaras or allahabad or kanpur as soon as possible.Please send me information about this on 08084908808.
22nd July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

document of ebc tahsildar dakhla
22nd July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get agbsc seat
2nd August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/ MAM IAM STUDENT PASSED OUT FROM NIC BOARD ( NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPEN SCHOOLING ) 2 SCIENCE BUT I HAVE SECURED IN PHYSICS 13 MARKS.BUT MY TOTAL PERCENTAGE 58% OVER ALL . CAN I ELLIGIBLE FOR BSC AGRI
2nd August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

which rank holders can join this course of ag.bsc,horticulture,bvsc etc?
2nd August 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

which rank holders can get seat in ag.bsc and other courses
6th August 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

list of bsc agri colleges in agartala
9th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir can i get admission in agriculuture college, i'm 48.85% in science student plz contact me,i get admission in maharashtra college.....9503323400,plz comform this number.......
10th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am student passed out from Icom.Can i get addmission in bsc(ag.)
5th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, i am a student of 2 non med, iwant to do Bsc. agriculture, please tell me which type of book should i read for enterance in PAU(LDH.)?
how much % i have to obtain in 2 exams?
14th January 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what are the different courses in bsc agriculture? , which is the best college ? how many years couse is it ?
27th March 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have chosen non-med in 2 can get into bsc agriculture?
4th May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bsc, i had not biology subject in 12th standard
6th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 49 in pu can i get the seat for BSc in agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?