23rd April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Use of pencil in place of Ball pen in AIEEE form

in cpt exam form i use black pen to darken the circle will my form rejected
29th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

if in the omr sheet of AIEEE the by chance firstly i had made mistake in cirling the roll no then i filled right due to which in one row two circles were made by me now i m in tension that my sheet will be evaluated or not
2nd May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i darken my aieee answer sheet with hb pencil instead of pen will my sheet be rejected . very tensed plz reply....
23rd May 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

in karnataka cet.in omr answer sheets by mistake i did twice left hand thumb impression.since when i did first time it was light.so did again on that.
my question is will omr scanner accepts it or not
20th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my cpt paper's roll no. With black ball pen and darkened the circle with black ball pen....however I answered all questions using Jb pencil..will my cpt omr sheet get rejected?
21st May 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,when i appeared in 12 board cbse i was mistake in darken but my name was correct above the darken place.it will reject it or what?? if then can you help meh sir? its meh kamsuan luthaoliu
high school-jnv khumbong,imphal west
state-manipur
21st May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, iwas mistake to darken my name but my name was correct which are given above the darken place when i appered in cbse 2012-2013 12 class in economics subject.i may be reject ?
8th April 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello! sir i have incorrectly marked the bubble regarding roll no , i reported to the invigilator he asked me to make cross the incorrect bubble and filled the correct bubble however i hv correctly written my roll no in the box given above is there any problem pls help me..
19th April 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Its very urgent I had done mistake in all papers I filled wrong in omr sheet but correctly filled in boxes will be my copy reject
17th June 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I've recently given my cpt entrance exam but I make a silly mistake of filling answers of omr sheet with black ball point pen instead of pencil but there are clear instructions to use HB pencil.so will my answer sheet got rejected please tell sir I am in great confusion?
9th July 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have filled the wrong test booklet number in omr sheet of ugc net exam and after realizing the mistake i just correct it manually by crossing the wrong numbers and write it manually above the coloum. Although my other information like roll number, center no, subject code is perfectly bubbled in omr sheet. Is there any chance of rejection of omr sheet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?