26th November 2011, 12:05 AM
sibojyoti

Default Re: [Testimonials]

Hello everyone !

I am Sibojyoti Chakrabarti, from the financial capital hub of India, Mumbai. Currently I am pursuing PGDM-Financial Markets from ITM-IFM , Vashi, Navi Mumbai. I have completed my Graduation in Law, from Calcutta University and also pursuing Company Secretaryship
Course in the Professional Programme. My hobbies include reading, gardening and drawing.

About Education And Career Site:
This is such a social networking site, which helps not only students but professionals over the Nation to interact with each other and help out others. Such sites should be promoted for the well being of future aspirants.

With Regards, Your's Sincerely
Sibojyoti Chakrabarti
26th November 2011, 05:32 PM
arvindkrana123

About me:
I am a common man for all people.
i am playing cricket in dehradun. I am graduation man. i'm looking for my best future.

About this forum:
This forum is good for all student in my thought but that's best for any common men............................................... ......
28th November 2011, 03:01 AM
Himsiringdao Hapila

Hi, this is himsiring. A kid doing civil engineering diploma in 2nd year. Born in a native village but because of parents support i'm send away from home for better education. After passing my matric exam i joined my diploma. I'm aimless. Great people say "a person without aim in life is useless". I don't know who said it. But i got no idea what will i be in future. Sometimes i think about acquiring knowledge from studies than sometimes it made it think that i'll study only for job not for own knowledge or understanding.
About this forum, i'll say is that. I was just surfing net than i came to this website there i saw people suggestion, question about career and how to study in for far future. And guidance. So i found it helpful and registered myself. And came and join this. I know it'll help me alot like how it helped others.
1st December 2011, 05:37 PM
arvindkrana123

yes u are apply the exams......
2nd December 2011, 02:02 PM
DerekMessina

Wow! That was such a helpful post! It gives me more idea on what to answer on every exam. Thanks for the tips... Kudos!
3rd December 2011, 05:33 PM
divi11baskaran

About Me:
me myself congeniality person...more than that optimized attitude person...

my thoughts:

kind person towards those who kind 2 me
i wont regret things after i did...i can show my attitude to those pinging me at the back badly...very straight forward,,,i wont care if people mistake me if i humiliates in front of others wen they doing something wrong... am sure am not hundred percent right but i can mould myself to be atleast 75 percent...
3rd December 2011, 09:54 PM
bhavana_bunty

ABOUT ME:
I am doing by btech now in guntur...i like to spend more time with my family and friends.I like sweets very much...I always search for new once to gain knowledge....And i like dancing very much....
ABOUT THIS FORUM:
As i spend more time on gaining some knowledge about unknow things....In my searc i found this site, found it as the best one...and this is very helpful for students for their bright future....by gaining more knowledge by sharing their ideas....
3rd December 2011, 10:03 PM
bhavana_bunty

About Me:
I am doing my btech in guntur...I like to spend time with my parents and friend...I spend more time on searching for gainning knowledge about unknown things...

my thoughts:
i want to be a good citizen of my country...by doing some responsible things to my country...I feel 90 percent right in all way what i am doing...mostly i don't want to hurt others in any way even they hurted me with any reason...
And in my search..i feel this is a good forum for student for those who want to gain good knowledge by sharing their views....
4th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

last year cut off list medical colleges in maharastra?
5th December 2011, 01:13 PM
ymahesh

I am currently studying in diploma eng.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindusmiles View Post
ABOUT ME:
Myself im student..i studying BDS in karnataka...i finished my final year..

And there is nothing special in me..i like to make friends..i like to know new things..updates..to gain knowledge..and i wont feelshy to ask about what i don't know..

simply to say i'm student..crazy about knowing new things..

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
well..this heps us in gaining knowledge..and to help others in knowing things by answering their questions..
6th December 2011, 03:41 PM
mahipal4141

Excellent Sirji, You are absolutly right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibojyoti View Post
Hello everyone !

I am Sibojyoti Chakrabarti, from the financial capital hub of India, Mumbai. Currently I am pursuing PGDM-Financial Markets from ITM-IFM , Vashi, Navi Mumbai. I have completed my Graduation in Law, from Calcutta University and also pursuing Company Secretaryship
Course in the Professional Programme. My hobbies include reading, gardening and drawing.

About Education And Career Site:
This is such a social networking site, which helps not only students but professionals over the Nation to interact with each other and help out others. Such sites should be promoted for the well being of future aspirants.

With Regards, Your's Sincerely
Sibojyoti Chakrabarti
6th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

When will the form of M.A. (Economics) from ignu come out.
9th December 2011, 04:23 PM
neha sharma129

Red face Testimonials

Hello

Myself Neha. I am very simple guy. I think that I have not lot of knowledge but I think this site will become very more helpful for me to increase my knowledge, my "will power" each and every think. May be I want to use this site for every free minute which had been by me from many time.

I am from Ludhiana. I do not use facebook. I really tell you I have no interest to use facebook. But some time I use chat box in my mail, I have gone very bad experience. But I am thinking that site is different from others. May be " I am thinking" word convert into " Definitely different" Because this is my 2nd day after registration.

Well, I am doing my final year graduation in economics. After graduation, I have no Idea what will I do. May be this site give me better tips.

Regards

** Neha Sharma **
11th December 2011, 03:32 PM
reetikavarshney

[CENTER][RIGHT][LEFT]About Me: Nothing Special.

myself Reetika Varshney I'm doing b.tech biotech from ghaziabad. I like to spend time with my parents and friend...I spend more time on searching for gainning knowledge about unknown things...

I am friendly nature and kindhearted towards everyone and i want myself to be a successful biotechnologists in the country. I would like to help people by sharing my knowledge .

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st nov. result are announced where I stood in 70th.i am very happy to get consellation prize. now i feel very happy to part of this.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

<< REETKA VARSHNEY >>
11th December 2011, 04:00 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: [Testimonials]

About Me - Myself Prashant more and I belong to Mumbai (Maharastra), I am Pursuing F.Y.J.C. from mumbai. According to my nature, I am very helpful, Co-operative, to resolve the problem of others and help to need people with my skills and my talent and I feeling very proud to be a part of society which need the help. When I am going outside in journey and I am seeing that someone has needed help then I am ready to help that person and try to handle the situation. With my talent and my skills, I want see myself after some time in a very great and strong position in Junior Engineer.

About this Forum – My younger brother firstly get the information by mail and they firstly started and used this forum and later they inform me about this forum and their activities. But first time I am not interested to use this forum because in these days a lots of schemes and forums are entered in this field, That’s why this is not easy to trust in this forum easily. Then my younger brother force me to try this forum once a time, then I started and join the same ID and when the result was declared and I am feeling very happy to know that I am getting first scholarship and I feel very happy to earn money first time in my life, And when I am receiving the cheque first time then I decided to make a new ID with my own name and participated for long time. After joining this forum, I increase my knowledge, communication skills, decision making skills, typing speed and time management; this is all done by this forum. This forum helps me in maintain my day to day activities.

I am feeling very happy and proud to be a part of this forum and make a position of TAFP and I feel that, I always posting the reasonable answers to my great extent and this is the reward of my hard working that’s why I am getting good position of TAFP in this forum and my future plan is to achieve another level with the help of great spirit.

If I am getting any opportunity to join this organization as a regular employee, then I not waste the time and I always ready to join. I advice to people who are nearby me to join this forum so that they also get the benefits from this forum.

First of all I want to thanks my brother and Mr. Sahil Sir, Supprort, Moderators and all the members who are the part of this forum.

Thanks,
Prashant.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image006.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	61481  
12th December 2011, 04:32 PM
mani_baban

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

About Me: Nothing Special.

Well I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.
16th December 2011, 02:08 PM
aparna@moon

Hi,

I Am Aparna ,working as a company secretary trainee with CA firm ,finishes my B.com with first class in 2011.Completed my schooling from Bhavans Adarsh Vidyala . I am living in Cochin.now I am doing mi final stage of company secretarial course.
17th December 2011, 01:40 AM
Rajashree singannavar

Red face Re: [Testimonials]

About me:
I am Rajashree from belgaum.. now studing MBA final year. I am interested in banking sector.
My skills:
  • Analytical skills
  • Problem solving
Hobbies:
  • Playing indoor games
  • Reading novels
  • Travelling

About Forum:
Frankly speaking i am still not known much about forum becouse its first time i am trying earning through internet. but i saw the comments n suggetions of other members so i feel to join.. and i am very exited and i hope it helps me to know many things as i need more knowledge

Thank you,
18th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Saikiran M

This forum is a great place to be. Its my misfortune that I'm not able to spend time on it, but i could never forget the acceleration it has given to my knowledge, career, my attitude and my personality on whole.

I always will be thankful to this forum for this..

I wish all the best fore the new comers and wish you all gain something valuable form this forum.
19th December 2011, 04:14 PM
pantilung gangmei

I'am doing MA in history.I'am proud to be a member of this site..
21st December 2011, 07:53 PM
rajeev.krs.feb89

Wink Re: [Testimonials]

About Me:- I am a simple student of engineering from a poor family of Bihar. I am a person who believe in the hard work. I think that time is very important for everyone because it can not come twice. Friends are very precious for me. My aim is to become an engineer as a good "SCIENTIST" and help the own country India and also i want to help those candidates who are worried about the career because the career option is the important factor of the human life.
THANKS
REGARDS
RAJEEV[email protected]
22nd December 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

About me......
i am new in this competition...........and its my first attempting question.............so i am akshay from himachal pradesh.........doing b-tech in punjab................i have a mediocker boy.............. i have a charming personality...........this make me unique from ohers.............i have very sad when i see .............people who are in pain.........such as.......begers,poor people..........i felt that time tom do smthing for me............i shared 1 personal thought of me..........when i see these poor people............i think a day i will become the president of india.........and solve every prblm of our countary................and other things about me i like making fun with frnds................etc...........
My Thought About This Form.....................i have fond of surfing in internet........a day i m finding about answre keys of upsc examination...........i found this forum link.........i rgesterd for it but till a day i didnot understand but the purpose of this site..........i think that it just aware of us latest notification of exams..........but when i read about scholarships then i understand this.............so its my first answer.................... i feel great that i have also become apart of thais competition.....................thanks............ .
26th December 2011, 04:24 PM
eduware

hello to all,

i am just new member on this form.and i open first this discussion forum. i read all member post message it's really nice and intersting for knowledge.

thanks to all,
27th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am bablu i am MSc it Student of Dr. C.V. Raman University Bilaspur c.g.
My question is.........
When a date is to submit the form mat.
28th December 2011, 05:11 PM
poplo

Hai friends,

I am doing my THIRD YEAR B.E. AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING.

MY THOUGHT: "EVERY ONE AS TO BE WELL WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, IF I GET PROBLEM ALSO OK I WILL HELP OTHERS..."
28th December 2011, 09:08 PM

Cool Re: [Testimonials]

hello, this is anjali currently i have completed my b.com to a recognised university with 70 % mark's ,actually i m not sure that ,can i also be to pass out the tough course of icwa but when i could open this site i m very happy because to this site there should all courses have to be detailed described ,and it could be helpfull to all eligible candidates one more thing that u coul'd also ask the question to a various department
29th December 2011, 12:41 AM
viveksivashanmugam

Arrow Re: [Testimonials]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
http://www.google.com
29th December 2011, 05:45 PM
dolly malik

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

Quote:
Hello Members,

• Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them
about me:well,few lines about me wont explain what i m,who i m,where i m etc..still..let me tell all u members that i m a student persuing btech (information technology)..completed 1 yr with 70% aggregate and hope to score even better the nxt year..i never refuse to commit that i may b negative at times..but god has been very kind in giving my mind and my heart an ability to realise the things i m going wrong in..n more importantly..to correct myself the same moment..i wish to persue MBA after the completion of btech..i love discussions..debates..nd i love them more when i win..hehe..i have been d best speaker of my school 4 many years..i love writing poetry also..i work hard for things..so i wont lie in saying that i always want to win..at every place..
my thoughts about the forum:searching for online jobs,banking jobs,part time jobs i found the forum..looked great at first sight..i then decided to go through it throughly..reading all its content..i realised that using "facebook" is useless...hehe..spending free time chating on facebook..then why not this..???really a good way to increase knowlegde.better way to utilise time.its always good to share the information u have..i believe that sharing does not reduces ur knowledge but instead it increases to a great extent..n hence i joined it..this is probably my 2nd answer after i registered..and."i m lovin it"..the forum rocks..!
29th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I will complate my Ty.B.com next year from karnataka university and now I want to switch on to the Pune university.
Can I get admision in Pune university for my MBA.............?
Pleas let me know this as I want to do my MBA from Pune university.
7th January 2012, 12:45 PM
prutha s verenkar

about me:-
my name is prutha verenkar. I feel i am talented and smart which is not god given it's my hardwork which helps me to persue my goal and ambitions.god has entrusted me with myself. I am self dependant and i feel that freedom lies in being bold. I own me, and therefore, i can engineer me and i am me and proud to be myself.

my thoughts regarding this forum:-
i actually at first opened this to check whether i could find some of the exam papers but when i actually opened the page i found something interesting written at the top of the page. I at first just had a glance through website and found it really interesting after reading out winners. I felt that i should also enroll my name into such a website which is really informative and which helps us persue jobs, and which is financially free and may help us win the prizes. I can give a pat on my back after enrolling my name into such a website................
7th January 2012, 05:02 PM
P!N gAp

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

Quote:
Hello Members,

How to submit:
ABOUT ME :-
I am 10th class student

MY THOUGHTS :-
this is most helful forum i have ever seen
10th January 2012, 03:47 AM
decptricon

Myself prashant kumar misra and completed b.tech. in electronics & communication
engineering in 2011.I am searching job.
My thought if work hard with honesty then got the best result.
11th January 2012, 08:29 AM
abhishas

Hi everyone,
I am kumar abhishek , a 3rd year B.tech student from Saharsa, Bihar. Though being good in studies , i have been always a rankholder in school and college levels but i am not able to produce good rank in competitive exams.This is the only failure point in my life which i abhor to come cross with.I desparately want myself to be at the position, i deserve.I was brought up in a middle-class family, so my thinkings are well grounded.All sets of initial failure and struggle had made me strong enough to face any sort of situation in future.I would like to involve my-self for the developement of Bihar in near future or later.

Warm regards
Kr. Abhishek
11th January 2012, 08:38 AM
abhishas

Post Re: [Testimonials]

Hi everyone,
I am kumar abhishek , a 3rd year B.tech student from Saharsa, Bihar. Though being good in studies , i have been always a rankholder in school and college levels but i am not able to produce good rank in competitive exams.This is the only failure point in my life which i abhor to come cross with.I desparately want myself to be at the position, i deserve.I was brought up in a middle-class family, so my thinkings are well grounded.All sets of initial failure and struggle had made me strong enough to face any sort of situation in future because in my sense one who has not tasted failure anywhere at any point of life is not a winner instead one who learnt to overcome failures is a true winner.I would like to involve my-self for the developement of Bihar in near future or later.

Warm regards
Kr. Abhishek
18th January 2012, 11:20 PM
yuvrajraj82

ABOUT ME: hii!!! myself shailesh raj from bihar.i m doing b.e. in electrical from anna university.i believe in myself than others.i believe in what i am doing and not what others are doing.i am always try to be myself.
E&C:It is a good platform for those who wants to earn while learning.it is also helpful as a part-time earning guys.we are etting knowledge + way to present which will help you in interviews or a good speaker.
thank you e&c for giving such an awesome oppurtunities.
20th January 2012, 10:27 PM
varnika tyagi

About me :Well i am a B.A. student .I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

MY FORUM : This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.

Regards
~~Varnika~~
23rd January 2012, 06:06 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Hi!!!!!! I am an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer.

Well, I am Aishwarya Mehrotra. I belong to Mumbai. I know the languages English, Hindi, Sanskrit.

So, I want to conclude that I am from no where but from India.

Some Words about This Forum :-
Its a Fantastic+Fabulous=Fantabulous Forum

Start Earning and learning for the First Time from Internet.

Giving Time to This Forum makes me Comfortable every Day , without this i can't even think of making my day successful.

Regards
Aishwarya Mehrotra
24th January 2012, 07:07 PM
atishay mehta

Question Re: [Testimonials]

hello frnds!!!
25th January 2012, 07:58 PM
pandeyshekhar89

About Myself: I am Shekhar Pandey. I have done BCA and now I am doing MCA. I am also doing B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics correspondence. My keen interest in mathematics and programming. I choose mathematics correspondence because it has deep relationship with my aim.

Aim: I want to do research in Robotics.

My Thought about the Forum: I only want to say that this type of forum helps the students which have financial problem and I want to do higher study. Because in this way while doing study they don’t need to do search part time job. They can earn from this site.
25th January 2012, 08:19 PM
pnt0

About Me: Nothing Special.

Well I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

Regards
27th January 2012, 06:12 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

About Me
my self Ashwinkumar .I m doing engineering (AE) in Karnataka ,gulbarga K B N college of engineering .I want to become an engineer .A intelligent engineer and select in good company like kingfisher airline etc

MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM
just i was searching for a knowledge i got the knowledge i was thinking when i saw this it was amazing to see this and by this we can solve our problems each other
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashwin.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	73805  
27th January 2012, 11:53 PM
PRADIP PAUL

ABOUT ME: i am a student of chemical engineering depertment,jadavpur university.now i am in 1st year.
MY THOUGHT: i think this forum is also helpful for student or any any other person whjo wants to know somethings.
28th January 2012, 12:13 AM
mukeshoo7

i am a helpful person. i always help some body anytime anywhere. thats my passion.... or what u are thinking....

my best thought is that ''if we distribute or share our knowledge with some one always be realise...that u gain your knowledge u deserve that u can perform better tan others.....so help others always and be happy.
29th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Nitesh642

Hello Friends(with due respect),
ABOUT ME:

My name is Nitesh Srivastava. I have just completed my Bachelor of Technology in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY in the year 2011 with an aggregate percentage of 68.94 from Northern India Engineering College, Lucknow. I have completed my Intermediate in the year 2006 with an aggregate percentage of 67.50 from Lucknow Public College, Lucknow. I have completed my High School in the year 2004 with an aggregate percentage of 69.60 from Lucknow Public College, Lucknow. At present, I am searching for a job and preparing for Bank jobs and MBA. I want to pursue my MBA from overseas countries and I am preparing for that. My objective is to contribute strong technical skills & dedication in the field of Information Technology. I am certified in IBM Certified Database Associate DB2 9 Fundamentals.

MY CAREER OBJECTIVE:

To excel as a professional in an organization that provides me motivating environment to foster my technical and innovative skills and where I can work for the development
of organization.

MY STRENGTH:

My strength are Team Spirit, Leadership and motivation skills, Planning and Organization, Optimistic and Quick Learner.

MY HOBBIES:

I love watching and playing Cricket. Apart from this, I love playing computer games and Internet surfing. I also love listening soft musics.

MY THOUGHTS REGARDING THIS FORUM:

Honestly speaking I don't know anything about this forum. I was just searching for solved papers of IT specialist officers on Google website. From there only I get to know about this forum. I read it and I feel interesting about it's Scholarships program and instantly I have register on it. Now I want to utilize it more and more in coming future and try to fulfill the needs of admin of this forum and motivate others by answering their questions.

Thanking You,

Regards,
-NITESH SRIVASTAVA

29th January 2012, 10:35 PM
renumourya

Hi.....i am a Biomedical engineering student of Mumbai University.
I m not intelligent one who can solve all the problems but i always try to my best and nothing else.....
1st February 2012, 06:15 PM
kajal.

dear sir send me last two years question paper of staff selection commission junior engg. mechanical
6th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Bindu ashwath

Hi... i am bindu, doing my enggenering ... lives in mysore.
am a good and hard worker.my hobbies coins collection(different types old and new coins),reading novels, watching tv.

am fresher to this forum , i dont no any thing much but its a good site and i like to be part of this forum.

thank you.
8th February 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi.........
Jst now only i entered this site and just gone through it.
Ya everything is ok and fine, excellent...
But I got a small doubt regarding this site..
If it is for free... then what sort of profit/use by doing so...
Anyway once again Hats-off to the creator of this site..
Bye.........
8th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

is it good to switchover from technical job to lecturer job?
9th February 2012, 03:59 PM
ajaydevgon

im doing my degree Bachelor of tourism studies from Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam. Nw im in 3rd year,but i get supplementary in my 5th semester October 2011 in 1 subject,i want 2 know that can i continue my studies without loosing my year,my 5th semester supplementary exam will happen in October 2012.can i apply for my post graduation in MBA in 2012.please sent me suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?