26th June 2015, 02:08 PM
krroshan.amar

Post Re: Which degree is the best to join after inter?

Answer to your question depends on the stream through which you have done your inter (+2) i.e. science, commerce or arts. There are various option for which you can go. First of all you have to decide whether you want to make your career in Science, Commerce or Arts field. For opting science you have options like B.tech, Bsc, etc, for Commerce you can go for BBA (Bachelor in Business Adminstration), B.com(H), B.com, and for arts stream you can go for Bachelor degree in any arts paper. You can also go for BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application).

So kindly think in which stream you want to make career. You can also go for professional degree like CA(Chartered Accountant), CS(Company Secretary), CMA (Cost & Management Accountant). However if you have done your 12th from commerce stream then then career like CA, CS and CMA are considered to be the Best. You have also option of doing LLB for thet you need to pass Clat Exam.
30th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree is the best to join after inter?

Completed my inter in mpc group ..but I want to prepare for groups ....which group is better in degree either bcom or BA...
13th August 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi, this is sruthi das and am from andhra, I completed my intermediate under Bi.P.C stream and I secured 88% marks as I did not get a medical seat in EAMCET I want to study BCA, is my carrier option good? Is this course having a good scope in future, do I have any job opportunities for this without doing MCA
13th March 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Studying My Inter Second Year(MEC group),After completion of my course of intermediate which is the degree course that i can choose further and what will be the future after completing the degree course??
10th April 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I wanted to know which course should i select after intermediate (MEC) complition im very confused i forst thought of BBA then i came to know there is no more good demand for it then i thougut for bca then i camento know that i also doesnt have good future so please advice me which other course should i opt. For
3rd August 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I had finished diploma in radiation technologist after inter with bipc background now I want to further study degree should I join bsc physics or bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?