4th June 2010, 09:32 PM
sandip sonkar

Default Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

sir can you please tell,when i will get merchant navy(TMI) FORMS AND FROM WHERE?
I AM JUST NOW IN CLASS 12TH FROM CBSE BOARD

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  2. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  3. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard? Forms to be filled for the same?
  4. Where to get forms for Merchant Navy after passing 12th standard?
  5. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  6. how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after 12th?
  10. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  11. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  12. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
  13. Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  15. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
12th June 2010, 06:41 PM
sharad varpe

Default Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

I am 12th passed with science stream with 50%marks,will I can join merchant navy[
21st June 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

we hav cleared 2 with commerce math. How can we apply for merchant navy?
21st June 2010, 01:19 PM
biz4tech

Join NDA exam that held every year, Keep in mind that this exam national level so you have do hard work and if you get admission then you will be that you need.
22nd June 2010, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MERCHANT NAVY? WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO DO MERCHANT NAVY?
27th June 2010, 07:38 PM
ARJUN THAKUR

I have passed +2. Now i want to join marchant navy.Where and when to get the form of marchant navy? What is the last date of submission of these form?
29th June 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

from where do i do merchant navy..?? is it from India or any other country..??
15th July 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i am girl 12th pass & doing b.com part 2 & i want to know the ground level work.
17th July 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i'd completed my graduation with commerce stream.AND i am interested in the merchant navy so i want to know that could i join the merchant navy.if YES than tell me from where should i start.
17th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hi sir or madam,this is ASIF SHAIKH.i'm completed my graduation from commerce stream and i got 50% in HSC and i'm interested in merchant navy so i want to ask u that could i join the merchant navy.if yes than tell me from where should i start.if i'm not eligible for that than tell me what should i do.i hope u will surely help me.plz give me a rly on my E-MAIL ID [email protected]
18th July 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hi Rahul here
I have completed my hsc this year with 55% in PCM .
so how can i join merchant navy?
what are the dates of forms available?
which institute are better for doing merchant navy course.
I have to do DNS .
so inform me the better institute to do that in my percentage.
send the answer in my e mail-id ,my e mail-id is [email protected].
next year what will be the date of exams in IMU.
date of filling the form and the last date of form submission.
26th July 2010, 08:34 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
refer the following attachment that contain all the details of the dates and notification for `joining merchant navy 2010`
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(747.8 KB, 64 views)
29th July 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hey i am studying in 12th class & i am appearing for the board examination this year.i want to make merchant navy as my carrer but i just want to know that how much can we earn in it???how much salary will we get???
please email me at:[email protected]
31st July 2010, 03:41 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasardar View Post
sir can you please tell,when i will get merchant navy(TMI) FORMS AND FROM WHERE?
you just take any bechlor degree first then apply for navy.ok best of luck
31st July 2010, 05:15 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

hello friend,
please visit this

you can get some idea
all the best.@@
13th August 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i want to join merchant navy after 12 wich entrance exam is required for it and what is the use of ignoue n wen will the forms come out for it nd from where?? pls reply
17th August 2010, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

how to join marchant navy for commerce side?
17th August 2010, 11:47 PM
monu4pk21

how to join marchant navy for commerce side? my aim to become a marchant navy.
i m very much interested in marchart navy.
18th August 2010, 05:19 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasardar View Post
Dear friend,
You can get admission through NDA exam or technical entry forms.
For NDA first of all you have to clear written exam then only you will get call for SSb or we can say for GD and PI.
For technical entry you will get form from any stationary shop which have other forms also.
Fill this form you will be directly eligible for your SSB call.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
21st August 2010, 10:47 AM
nair abhishek

I AM JUST NOW IN CLASS 12TH FROM maharashtra BOARD

#2 22nd January 2010, 01:16 AM
22nd August 2010, 09:02 PM
vineet choudhary

[QUOTE=Bella;20538]You can join merchant navy as a deck cadet.Contact private shipping companies lik
24th August 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to join merchant navy as a deck cadet and i have done 10 2 PCM with 39%and now my age is 22. what should i do
25th August 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 42.17% in 12th from science stream
25th August 2010, 11:25 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you can apply for merchant navy after 12th.but for that you should have PCM at 12th level and 60% in aggregate.so for forms you can go to head post office and then apply for the test.wish you a bright future in merchant navy.
6th September 2010, 08:18 PM
rahul kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
You can join merchant navy as a deck cadet.Contact private shipping companies like:Orient Ocean Ship Management,New Delhi.I advise you to read Marex Bulletin(Mumbai) to gain more knowledge;it carries advertisements for vaccancy of deck cadets,GP Ratings,etc.Feel free to contact me at:09754406016.My e-mail:[email protected]
Source(s):
www.google.com
Times of India
hello,mam m stduyng in 12th now next year i'l b pass out so plz tel me how i applied for merchant navy.
14th September 2010, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My Name is Gunasekar I have passed 12th std PCM with 67%.Presently pursuing B.Com. I am 23 years old .I like to join merchant Navy.Kindly advice.
15th September 2010, 07:58 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend.............

See if want to join in merchant navy then you can but you have to go through a large process and you have to work hard.In this aspect you are not getting good salary at the first time.
So my suggestion to you to go for higher studies like B.tech ,BBA ,BCA or B.sc , BA , B.com then go there for interview .
One thing if you crack AIEEE ,WBJEE , IIT then direct joining to you (may occure )
if your marks up to Bachelor degree are good means above 80% then it will be beneficial for you and help you to get job as soon as possible.

Eligibility:::---

Candidate must have passed 12 th (PCM) with at least 60% including PCM.And must not attend the age of 23 years before the commencement of Training.You can expect 12,00-20,000/month in starting.

for more details please visit........
http://www.nipm.tn.nic.in

thanking you.
good luck...
17th September 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 with pcm(65%).
i am keen to join nevy?how it is possible???
my name is sumit mishra,jabalpur(m.p.)
4th October 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What will be comes paper
8th October 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join merchant navy but i dont know it's procedure so kindly grant me some information on my email id :[email protected]
12th November 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir hw i will get forms of merchant navy at nainital district & when it's exam is going to be held & at which place
12th November 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a fresher computer science diploma holder after 10th/metric . should i eligible to fill the form of CET for diploma in nautical science held in 19th of December.
13th November 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i m vikrant i completed my 3 years diploma course in computer engg from govt polytechnic sundernagar with 61% aggregate after completed metric should elegible to fill the CET test for diploma in nautical science
16th November 2010, 09:49 PM
shivang shukla

i m shivang studing in METHODIST HIGH SCHOOL (kanpur)...
.iI m confused that which all forms should i fill for merchant navy
I have taken P.C.M...
please please please help me out..!
20th November 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

if i am do marine engineering after 12th.......it will give me best job?
please reply
23rd November 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

when i could get forms for merchant navy
27th November 2010, 05:12 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,yes you are eligible for the merchant navy,here is the information on ALL INDIA MERCHANT NAVY ENTRANCE TEST-2011
form by post-17/11/2010-7/12/2010
form by hand-17/11/2010-12/12/2010
deadline-15/12/2010
online test-19/12/2010-21/12/2010
for more information you can logon at IT official site-
www.bharatshipping.com
(form cost 2500/-by hand
2600/- by post)
29th November 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Why do you want to choose a career in merchant navy?
30th November 2010, 05:35 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
You are too young just completed 12th. Then i will suggest you to join
1.marine engineering, which will be by director general of merchant navy .
Before joining this you have to enroll yourself.

2.There are also courses like pilot training.

Anyway the forms may be available at the post offices and syndicate bank branches in and around your city.
7th December 2010, 10:12 PM
sakilkhan

Thumbs up Re: how to get in merchant navy after 12th? where to get its forms and when?

[QUOTE=parasardar;9827]sir i want to join mearchat nevy. will you help me in this?i passed 12th from HBSE Bhiwani in2008-09.now i am appearing from b.tech. engg. Sir please help me.
8th December 2010, 12:17 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you can join as a deck cadet

on board a ship and train on the job for three years. After the on-job training one has to appear

for the competency examination, as required by the Union Ministry of Surface Transport, to be

eligible to become a Navigation Officer.

The physical requirement:--
Minimum height of 157cms for men and 152 cms for women with correlated weight.
should not be color blind.
8th December 2010, 12:30 AM
mishra245

to become MERCHANT navy officer,
you get your all information to the website http://www.merchantnavy.info/?gclid=...FUV76wodgxAZkA
12th January 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

did any training college is there in lucknow for navy
15th January 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can girls join merchant navy after 12th ?
20th January 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MAM, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES (MERCHant navy)IN INDIA?what is the date of examination?giving enginering exams is important ? yours sincerly, ritika
3rd February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

from wher i will get the entrance form
28th February 2011, 02:50 PM
dumesh kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO DO MERCHANT NAVY? WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO DO MERCHANT NAVY?
sea man
14th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have scored very less mark 12th
I HAVE NOT Appeared for any of the exam like iit and aieee
now what should i do now please help me
i want to do job in merchant navy as its my dream
email me at [email protected]
17th March 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAV PASSED MY 10TH ACAN I JOIN FOR MERCHANT NAVY?FROM WHERE SHOULD I COLLECT THE FOR
29th March 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

when i get merchant navy forms after 10 2 standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?