9th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010)

sir,iam sashi dhar student of bpharmacy 4th year...i want to know how to prepare for this niperexam....and piz send me the official web site
12th May 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i just completed my b.pharmacy and would like to know the qualification to apply for niper 2011 entrance exam.......
i have heard that the one who have qualified in gpat is only eligible to apply for niper.... to what extent is this true and do i have any other option if i'm not qualified in gpat... please let me know..
16th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

FY Bpharm 71%, SY 70% TY 69% Final 68%> In TY I took drope and cleare it after six months. Please sir tell me that can i eligible

for niper? Raesh v.
21st May 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,

Can any body help me with the information regarding total fee required to complete m.pharm in niper and also the number of seats available in each department??

thank you
smita
1st June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are avilable for m pharmacy in niper
22nd June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir
i got 12.67 % marks in GPAT. as per criteria i could not qualify it, am i eligible for enterance test for m pharmacy 2011, where as i got 75.5 % marks in seven semesters of b pharmacy. result of 8th sem is awaited.
24th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I am BAMS final year student can I apply for mpharm in herbal products
29th June 2011, 12:23 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillpa View Post
Respected sir, i am shilpa studying 4th b.pharmacy in chennai.i am really worried about the entrance into m.pharmacy because as far as the information to day there is no gate exam for pharmacy students from this year onwards. more over according to your specifications the student having valid gate score is only eligible to write the niper exam. in such cases how can we get admission into niper sir. and very much interested to get admission into niper. so kindly give me clear details about eligibility criteria for niper 2010. thank you sir. i will be waiting for your reply sir.
there is an alternative test to GATE that is GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST(GPAT). so , once if you get qualified in GPAT , you are eligible to write NIPER exam.
2nd July 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

after BCA, can i apply entrance form for m.pharma
29th July 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i m msc.and d.pharma m i eligilble for m.pharma
30th July 2011, 12:41 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Eligibility criteria for it should be b.pharma with atleast 60 percent and NIPMER will conduct Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test (GPAT 2010) for scholarships/admission to MPharm programmes in Pharmaceutical Sciences will be conducted by National Monitoring Committee under the banner of AICTE. More details regarding this can be found at the websites of MS University Baroda and AICTE.

But due to late in dicission making by HRD minister NIPER has decided to conduct its own entrance for it this year for m.phar details of which you can get from its official website.

However,you can aslo appear for gpat its scores are valid for 1 year,that menas if you appear for it this year you can also take admission on the basis of that scores next year.

Thanks
13th August 2011, 11:12 PM
ujjwalabiotech

Sir i want to know whether i can do MPharm course , i have done BSc , MSc , Phd , all in biotechnology
14th August 2011, 10:04 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Eligibility for m.pharm::

You have to complete your bachelor degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark.
14th August 2011, 04:56 PM
ujjwalabiotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-rocks View Post
Eligibility for m.pharm::

You have to complete your bachelor degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark.
Sir Thanks for reply ,
Sir i want to know whether i can do MPharm course , i have done BSc , MSc , Phd , all in biotechnology all with more than 60% marks .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/236-eligibility-m-pharm-niper-entrance-exam-2010-a-3.html#ixzz1Uzugab7q
26th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010)

Quote:
Respected sir, i am shilpa studying 4th b.pharmacy in chennai.i am really worried about the entrance into m.pharmacy because as far as the information to day there is no gate exam for pharmacy students from this year onwards. more over according to your specifications the student having valid gate score is only eligible to write the niper exam. in such cases how can we get admission into niper sir. and very much interested to get admission into niper. so kindly give me clear details about eligibility criteria for niper 2010. thank you sir. i will be waiting for your reply sir.
dont worry, if u hav subject u will clear the exam. if not, u will give chance to some other person.
26th September 2011, 10:48 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010)

Quote:
every student which have 55% in B. Pharma take admission in M.Pharma
16th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

eligebility of 2012 niper exam
27th October 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzz telll me tht cn i apply for niper in the 3rd yr. of pharmacy also.....
11th May 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir
this is prudhvi. i am studying b-pharm in with out pic. so i am eligibel for m-pharm or not ?.After 2 years pci is coming. so i am eligible or not plz tell me sir.
i am waiting for ur answere.....
24th May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of m.sc pharmaceutical chemistry final year.Am i eligible for m.pharm admission test.
24th June 2012, 06:25 PM
babu91

hello dear
NIPER 2010 eligibility requirements:
B.Pharm/M.Sc.(in relevant disciplines)/B.V.Sc./MBBS/BAMS or equvalent with aggrgate 60% or equivalent.

Dates:
Issue of the application form 3rd week of march,2010
Last date of receving form is April 1st week,2010
last date of submission of application form is April 4th week,2010
Date of examination: June 2nd week,2010.

The exam is of 2hrs duration and consist of 200 MCQs. the questions are from b.pharma syllabus. there will be negetive marking of 25% for every incorrect answer.

prepare well and crack the test.
Good luck
thank you...
1st May 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i m the Babita student of b.pharmacy final year of 2014 but i dont qualified the GPAT can i apply for niper JEE
4th March 2021, 05:27 PM
Maahi14

To get admission in NIPER candidates should have at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates should have a valid GATE, NET or GPAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?