4th August 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering?

sir I want to know ..I have to done diploma in electrical and electronic engineering .I want to apprenticeship in Maharashtra state there is only electrical engineering can I applicable there..but my branch in electrical

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  2. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  6. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Books to be followed for TANCET? I belong to ECE department
  17. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  18. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
28th September 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering?

Possible to do B.E. Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
4th December 2017, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have diploma in electronics engineering. But I want to diploma in electrical engineering.
What is best way to get this.
Please send information on mail id. riazansari1992 @gmail.com
26th June 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I want make career in instrumentation but now I have completed bca now.using short term course can I make career in that
28th June 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.E in E&TC after completing diploma in Information technology Engineering?
7th August 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission to direct second year electrical engineering after completion of diploma in industrial electronics
9th June 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Possible to do b.tech electronics and telecommunication engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?