1st June 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

Now I completed 12th pcm from cbse board with 75.02 percentage can I apply?
3rd June 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

Please tell me about admission procedure to take admission in ISRO. i have got 82 percentage in 12th.
23rd July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am in 12th std. I want to join us to. How will it possible? What will I have to do?
27th July 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

{QUOTE MSAIKUMAR} Sir,
I am a 12th class student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
12th October 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am studying 12th standard in karur and i want to work in ISRO as a scientist. sir, please tell me about the entrance exam conduct by ISRO and also about the date and which course is best for my career to join ISRO
1st November 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I m a 12th passed student and want to work in ISRO as an engineer and i am preparing for IIT entrance test.how i can i get admission in ISRO? If ISRO conduct any extra test then please mention?
9th December 2014, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join in ISRO as a Scientist. So what should i do? Now I am in 11th.
Please reply. My [email protected]
Will be wait for your reply.. Thanks
31st December 2014, 08:02 PM
sruthisureshbabu

Post Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

[sruthi suresh babu]
Sir,
I am a 12th class student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and also about the date of exam to be held and about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
sruthi sureshbabu
18th July 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed my graduation in b.com (hons.) But i really want to be an astronaut plzz tell me sir wht should i do to get my dream come true plz
19th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Education15

Dear, if you want to join ISRO, YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATION SHOULD BE GRADUATION IN SCIENCE OR TECHNICAL FIELD. Now you have passed your class 12th so you should go for your graduation. You can do choose it as per your choice, e.g. B.sc, B.tech, BE etc. You can also do engineering in your desired stream. ISRO keeps derive forms according to their needs. So after doing graduation, you can fill form of ISRO.
28th August 2015, 12:08 AM
hamza rais

Sir,
I am a 12th class science student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
hamza rais
28th January 2016, 01:32 AM
maden lal saini

Unhappy Re: Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?

[QUOTE=cherryjain851994;905564]Sir,
I am a 12th class student and would like to join isro after my 12th. sir please tell me about the procedure and about the enterence exames conducted by isro, and aloso about the date of exam to be held . also about the forms availability for these exams.
thanking you,
maden lal saini
22nd January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken science in class 12 and want to join isro after class 12 ...is there any exam for it ....please tell me the exams conducted through which I can get admission in isro
28th February 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO after 12th?please say the date of the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?