2nd February 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?

Dear sir/madam,
i am currently at class 11th and want to
join ISRO after passing my class 12th.
What is the criteria for that and what are
the entrance or other exams i have to give
and how mush minimum marks i
need in class 12th to be eligible for that?

2nd February 2015, 11:42 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?

Eligibility criteria for ISRO:

* Candidate must have to pass B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical with minimum of 65% of marks.

* Age limit must be with in 21-32.

* candidate must be citizen of India.

* Candidate must have 70% in 10th and 12th.

* Two main subjects are Physics and science.

Recruitment Procedure is

* Written test.
* Technical Interview.
3rd February 2015, 01:08 AM
anair

Default Re: Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?

You can not join ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) immediately after 12th class. For that you must first get a B.E/B.Tech. The degree should be passed in first class with minimum 65% marks in all semesters.

The age criteria is between 21 and 30 years.

B.E/B.Tech holders in Mechanical, Electronics and Communication,Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering are eligible. M.Sc holders in Physics and Chemistry are also eligible for the concerned posts.
3rd February 2015, 05:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get any job in ISRO, minimum you should have completed graduation with at least 60% of marks, from a recognized institute. So, first try to complete your graduation to apply for different kinds of jobs in ISRO. And the eligibility criteria depends upon the post, you are applying for. To know about different kinds of jobs in ISRO, you can visit their official website at the following link
http://www.isro.gov.in/careers
4th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

There is any test for 12th standard students to join in isro
13th September 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am and engineering graduate with CGPA of 7.2 in my B.Tech course and have an aggregate of 55% in 12th standard. Am i eligible for applying in ISRO???
13th September 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am and engineering graduate with CGPA of 7.2 in my B.Tech course and have an aggregate of 55% in 12th standard. Am i eligible for applying in ISRO???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?