6th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

Hello Sir/madam,

I have completed my B.E Mechanical engineering in 2011. Presently I am working in Automotive Industry in Bangalore. I want to do M.Tech engineering design in Correspondence. Please suggest me what are the procedure to join for correspondence course and also tell me some correspondence program providing colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  2. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  4. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  5. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  6. How can I join M.Tech correspondence?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  8. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  10. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  11. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  12. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  13. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  14. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU? -- [New]
  17. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
6th February 2012, 04:06 PM
manojkumar2108

Default Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

i have completed my BE mechanical.i want to do ME ENGINEERING DESIGN in correspondence.please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply???
6th February 2012, 04:07 PM
manojkumar2108

i have completed my BE mechanical.i want to do ME ENGINEERING DESIGN in correspondence.please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply??? REPLY ME TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
6th February 2012, 04:09 PM
manojkumar2108

i have completed my BE mechanical.i want to do ME ENGINEERING DESIGN in correspondence.please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply??? REPLY ME TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
16th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey guys are u willing to do correspondense courses(as regular) in bangalore in KSOU,madras university,manonmaniam sundaranar college....etc..., pls feel free to contact me Anand- 8123814287........................................ ..
all course amissions are going on ug ,pg, btech ,mtech,mba,etc.......not necessary to attend the classes.........u caN DIRECTLY APPEAR to exam and get govt.valued certificate from KSOU(Karnatakka State Open University)with first time launched its distance and correspondense course.....................
So make a call and go higher in your life with education
IF you are still doing ths please write to me on [email protected]
14th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM civil engg. graduate . I have passed out in 1995. I want to take M.Tech (structures) as correspondence course. Any university offers this?
17th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

From where can i take up M.Tech in any of the civil engineering branch (preferably environmental engineering), what is procedure for admission and which college should i contact?
2nd July 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

hi Im fourth semester student plz tell me be k sath mtech b kar sakte h plzzz rply me?????
5th July 2012, 09:02 PM
zain shiekh

Red face Re: Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any one suggest me , which university conduct B TECH for distance education ??
ignou is the best for btech correspondence because it has huge resources and is te largest university in the world but i suggest u dont go for btech as correspondence u wont have te very much required campus experience
12th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BE in mechanical eng . .i want to do mtech throu correspondance under vtu plz get me the proceducer how to apply? Any working experince needed to do metch thru corresponance? Plz tel me the course details n fee n correspondance col in bang under vtu? Plz inform me to [email protected]
7th August 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi all iam saif, i want to do M Tech in Mechanical through correspondence/external in Bangalore so plz tell me how to proceed..

plz mail me on [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed puc/12th in commerce. i want to apply for B.COM correspondence. does any university provide it... pls help.
2nd October 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I have done MCA and now want to do Mtech (Computer Science) in correspondence.Please suggets me the good university and procedure to apply???
16th November 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to join mtech in correspondence . Pls help me to join in andhrapradesh or bangalore. My email id is [email protected]
13th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi there, i want to pursue M.E degree in Environmental Engg,.(Civil Engg.) Pls provide me details of Universities for the same to below mail id.

[email protected]
17th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

My name is vinay.i completed B.E(cse) in 2009.im woking in ibm.so i want to join distance education in mtech in computer science...so please suggest the colleges in bangalore which offer the course of mtech.
Mail id:[email protected]
Mb:9739412176
23rd June 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please provide me details of correspondence M Tech / M. E courses available from Bangalore University.

Kindly mail me details at : [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Naik
27th July 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR,

I HAD COMPLETED MY BTECH IN ECE BRANCH. CAN U SEND ME SOME GOOD UNIVERSITIES WHICH OFFER MTECH IN DISTANCE AT BANGLORE AND HYDERABAD??????
PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS
PLEASE SEND ME THE LIST OF UNIVERSITIES TO [email protected]
5th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

whether correspondence Mtech cource is approved from AICTE or not and whether iam eligible for applying government jobs.
28th August 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Am posted to a Unit in Bangalore on Air Port Road (Near HAL)where i will be joining on 1 Oct 13.
I have done BE in Comp Sc and i look this as an opportunity for doing M Tech In Comp Sc or related subject. As i understand i will be in Bangalore for 2 to 3 Yrs.

Thus could you kindly help me out in identifying a M Tech course preferably in the evening / Part Time which i can join as soon as i reach bangalore ie from 3rd /4th week of October 13.
17th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Looking for MTECH in CSE distance education which can be done in Banaglore
18th November 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hey em doing BE in Civil. I wanted to know
about the MTECH correspondence course in
bangalore University Any entrance exams r needed
for correspondance M. Tec. And colleges in
banglore for correspondance m. Tec. . . . With
fees formate. Pls Send info. To
[email protected]. . .
17th February 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i comlpeted BE in biotechnology and i want to do Mtech in correspondence..so pls send me the details regarding that to this mail id [email protected]
7th May 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE civil i want to do ME in structures that
s in correspondence how can i go ahead please help me
30th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication in the year 2010. I want to take up M.Tech Preferably in Network Engineering through distance education. Can anyone please help with the University offering the same and also what is the admission and cost on the same.

Thank you
Anupama
31st August 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tec e&t. i want to do m.tec in electrical, in correspondance.plz send fee structure& procedure [email protected]
12th August 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed by B.E in (Information Technology) in 2013 now i want to do m.tech correspondence .please suggest me the good university of Delhi and procedure to apply???
21st September 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i have completed BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Im interested on MTech correspondence in any course related to instrumentation.
please advice me a good college
21st September 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i have completed BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Im interested on MTech correspondence in any course related to instrumentation.
please advice me a good college
7th February 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm going to finish my biotechnology engineering in 2017....
Planning to do mtech (biotechnology or environmental science) in correspondence. Wanted to know which all colleges has this correspondence courses in Bangalore.....
Waiting for your reply ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?